Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When foids say “I have a boyfriend”

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
When I have to talk to young foids :feelsohh: at my university for classes, they always fucking have to say “I have a boyfriend.” I never even said anything and just want to get the work done with the foid so I can get through class, go home, and sleep. They never say that when working with Chad But the spoiled bitches always want to make sure to keep any ugly males from getting any ideas. These young spoiled foids deserve to be brutally tortured and raped for their horrible treatment of ugly males. I hate my liberal shithole university and hope it burns to the ground.

Dude I swear to god. It happens to me with the most fat and repulsive foids. Like bitch, I am not even remotely interested. This fat single mother of 2 niglets and is like 10 years older than me, mistook my friendly demeanor to be a demeanor of interest. It made my heart sink at the idea that she actually thought I would be interested. And yes, I mog her into the next galaxy.

Dude I swear to god. It happens to me with the most fat and repulsive foids. Like bitch, I am not even remotely interested. This fat single mother of 2 niglets and is like 10 years older than me, mistook my friendly demeanor to be a demeanor of interest. It made my heart sink at the idea that she actually thought I would be interested. And yes, I mog her into the next galaxy.
You were mistaken at being friendly with a sheboon beast. I would never even speak with her if I had a gun to my head.

They always mention it without context too; did you take notes last class? Nah but my bf and I went to the movies…ffs.

I understand saying it when you’re approached, but outside that context it’s literally just saying “you’re a man with no self control, and I don’t want anything to do with you - not even a conversation”.

Meditate on your personal chaos flowing out and destroying the galaxy.

I don’t talk to foids anymore

You were mistaken at being friendly with a sheboon beast. I would never even speak with her if I had a gun to my head.
Character flaw. Irl I'm friendly with everyone. And it always fucks me.

brutal, foids act like i'm not even there, they want to have nothing to do with my presence

They always mention it without context too; did you take notes last class? Nah but my bf and I went to the movies…ffs.

I understand saying it when you’re approached, but outside that context it’s literally just saying “you’re a man with no self control, and I don’t want anything to do with you - not even a conversation”.
Bro! I hate women. But this bf shit really pisses me off, just because of how unnecessary it is. Normie men (not Chads) do it as well in an attempt to not look like total losers. Men with options definitely don't have gfs and moreover they do not where it like it's a badge of fucking honor. Fuck women and fuck normies.

We will soon punish them all for our missed reproductive opportunities.

Meditate on your personal chaos flowing out and destroying the galaxy.
ok jordan peterson back to your podcast now
or is carl jung calling you again

It makes my blood boil. Most of time time, if I communicate with foids it’s for “when is the exam” or “did we do X last class,” it’s fucking ridiculous how foids respond with “I have a boyfriend” or “my bf this my bf that” just stfu whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back