Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When foids go to therapy

Suifuel af, even foids can have easily have sex with foids

Meanwhile I got rejected by my foid therapist back in day. Guess I must feel happy she didn't accuse me of sexual harassment or something.

Saw a wall of text and went blind.

Thanks. I will never be seeking mental health support from a psychiatrist knowing that they are sex havers or foids.

Being a therapist is the most worthless and retarded job I can imagine, I can't comprehend getting paid to tell people some dumb shit they could've heard from literally anyone who didn't have to be paid for it.

Also if pills were handled and made correctly, they would totally negate the need for "therapy".

Meanwhile I got rejected by my foid therapist back in day. Guess I must feel happy she didn't accuse me of sexual harassment or something.
It was a different time.
Today she would do it (press charges).

It was a different time.
Today she would do it (press charges).
It was in 2016. Well, in any case, as an incel, just not being subjected to that already makes me count my blessings.

how did you approach her

at the therapy just cold approach

im fucked up in da head

but do you want to fuck the mental out of me

therapy

how did you approach her

at the therapy just cold approach

im fucked up in da head

but do you want to fuck the mental out of me

therapy
I simply asked her to have sex with me and said it would helped me a lot. After all we had talked about, it was no use to try to go for some "alpha" facade or something.

I simply asked her to have sex with me and said it would helped me a lot. After all we had talked about, it was no use to try to go for some "alpha" facade or something.
how did she even respond

did she actually just revert to typical female ewww procedure and forget all of her psychology

as a hard rejection would have a very negative psychological impact on you which she would know being in this field

how did she even respond

did she actually just revert to typical female ewww procedure and forget all of her psychology

as a hard rejection would have a very negative psychological impact on you which she would know being in this field
She just said she couldn't do it due to being my therapist. Then I suggested we just ended therapy since it had all gone to shit already and she said I'd always be in the position of a client even if we stopped, so she couldn't do it anyway. Then we stopped and I never saw her again thank God.

She just said she couldn't do it due to being my therapist. Then I suggested we just ended therapy since it had all gone to shit already and she said I'd always be in the position of a client even if we stopped, so she couldn't do it anyway. Then we stopped and I never saw her again thank God.
damn

i had a very attractive milf therapist

I did get the old boner in pants scenario literally as soon as i met her i wanted to screw her brains out and she was not that much older like in her 40s but attractive.

I kept the fact that i liked her very closed and just tried softmaxxing by keeping on making her laugh and engaging a lot talking a lot and trying to go into edgy areas, eg relationships and this area.

she gave no fucks no opening up no flirting no IOI's
so instantly over

no point in approaching at all 99% failure rate

so i just hammered the living crap out of the profession of psychology to her in our meetings going off on tangents on this area. Citing the hows and whys the field is bent limited self absorbed, lacking any science, quoting seminal writers and why they lampooned it, asked pointed questions about the deficits in current psychology, like omission of narcissistic personality disorder completely from the official documentation.

the bitch chimped out and said i was causing HER STRESS, and signed me off her and the whole therapy completely

NGL was one of the biggest victories of my life

I got to fuck her just not the way i wanted

the chad worshipping witch

Pretty based that you even tried, I respect it.

oh god you have no inhibition, asking foid therapist for sex is giga hard task even for PUA autists
Oh I do have it, it's just that I really wanted it a lot from her.

i took a whole bottle of wine and a lot of xanax
Fucking lol @ foid "suicide". I used to do this on a fucking tri-weekly basis for entertainment. And 1 bottle of wine wouldn't even get me tipsy.
I'd always be in the position of a client even if we stopped, so she couldn't do it anyway.
JFL. I wonder if Chad is also subject to this?

mogs me with low inhib

Suifuel af, even foids can have easily have sex with foids

All women are mentally ill, only oppression and domination can fix them.

Kill foids (in roblox)

Being a therapist is the most worthless and retarded job I can imagine, I can't comprehend getting paid to tell people some dumb shit they could've heard from literally anyone who didn't have to be paid for it.

Also if pills were handled and made correctly, they would totally negate the need for "therapy".

Thanks. I will never be seeking mental health support from a psychiatrist knowing that they are sex havers or foids.
Nearly all psychologists are women

Probably a LARP, look at the screen name, foids don't call themselves 'DarkLordOfBrilliance' online. Also if it were true, this would constitute a serious breach of professional and medical ethics - the type of shit that makes doctors lose their license.