Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When foids describe you as 'shy'

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
This is more of an open-ended discussion, but many times in my life, I have overhead about me "he's really shy", and a few times, different foids have straight out told me "you're shy"

What do you think it actually means in foidspeak? (they rarely if ever say what they mean)

Your experiences?

probably just means you don't talk much

Personally, I don't say much, mainly because my asperger's syndrome makes it difficult for me to think of things to say

It basically means you’re unfuckable and a waste of life

normally people call you shy if you are their friend. you got some foid friends?:feelssus:

probably just means you don't talk much

Personally, I don't say much, mainly because my asperger's syndrome makes it difficult for me to think of things to say
dude aspergers is a fucking death sentence, i literally have nothing to say ever my head is just completely empty conversation is so strange to me bc idk what to say like I unironically dont have a personality im just kind of a soulless zombie

Chad is shy. Ugly shy guy is just called creep

Shy = ugly
Nice guy = ugly
Introvert = ugly

dude aspergers is a fucking death sentence, i literally have nothing to say ever my head is just completely empty conversation is so strange to me bc idk what to say like I unironically dont have a personality im just kind of a soulless zombie
I feel that. Most conversations are one sided. Some boomer talks AT me and I'm like "uh huh, ok, hmm, wow"

Shy is just what people use to describe quiet children. When you are a quiet adult you are an autist and people bully you for it and hound you out of the work place.

Foids don't even bother to acknowledge my existence most of the time.

When they do, it's not "why is he so why" it's "why is he so ugly/creepy?"

You are wrong. Aspergers can have a good sex as normies. But only if you look well and you are not crippled otherwise. You do not need any special social skill if a foid finds your look good. Elon Musk is asperger and he has any Stacy he wants.

Shy is just what people use to describe quiet children. When you are a quiet adult you are an autist and people bully you for it and hound you out of the work place.
it's brutal how this soyciety works

This is more of an open-ended discussion, but many times in my life, I have overhead about me "he's really shy", and a few times, different foids have straight out told me "you're shy"

What do you think it actually means in foidspeak? (they rarely if ever say what they mean)

Your experiences?
I'm actually not shy at all in real life, I talk very often, openly, and boldly. Usually, I'm met with constant revulsion however where the responses are always the same. "He's strange and weird." "He's a creep." "He's crazy." "He's a weirdo, freak, or a lunatic." :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It means some combination of:

Weak
Boring
Un-assertive
No conversation

All traits that dry the pussay....

Take two of :blackpill::blackpill: these and don't call me ever sweetie.

it means you are fucked.

It means "you're an autistic weirdo".

I got that a lot in school.

It means "you're an autistic weirdo".

I got that a lot in school.
I get that even after school now, spent so many years [decades] living as an outcast or leper where it is all I know. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Oh yeah. And even when you do find something to say, oftentimes, it's the wrong thing, or something awkward, or just out of place, and everyone knows from then on to keep their distance from you, even if you didn't mean whatever social sleight you accidentally committed.

It's over for you. A foid can be shy, and still have a boyfriend. If a non-chad male is "shy", it means that the foid doesn't find him attractive.

Well I mean... They call me shy too, but I'm legitimately shy, so is not like they're wrong...

Same as me, people often say I’m shy or quiet and look like it too

just means you are shy and don't like to interact with strangers

It means you're not that ugly, or else you'd be a "weirdo" or "creep" instead.

Oh yeah. And even when you do find something to say, oftentimes, it's the wrong thing, or something awkward, or just out of place, and everyone knows from then on to keep their distance from you, even if you didn't mean whatever social sleight you accidentally committed.
This is literally what happens with me. I didn't knew this is a symptom of aspergers syndrom

It means some combination of:

Weak
Boring
Un-assertive
No conversation

All traits that dry the pussay....

Take two of :blackpill::blackpill: these and don't call me ever sweetie.

They have no mercy (foids)