Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When foids complain about their height

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I see it around me or on internet they complain about being short and say they wish they were taller. it's cringe fuel because how they look,how tall they are literally doesn't matter because they are female.

Meanwhile my manlet brothers(May Allah bless their souls) are dying and can't even reach rope because they are too short

Shorter girls often have even higher SMV,fucking attention whores

yeah, I never understood this, wasn't being short as a female supposed to be a good thing? it increases feminine value in them and shit, I dont understand why they would want to look like some amazon warrior

yeah, I never understood this, wasn't being short as a female supposed to be a good thing? it increases feminine value in them and shit, I dont understand why they would want to look like some amazon warrior
I don't know man I think they just like to complain about things randomly. foids are brainless

k49z6v1023nz.jpg

Beeing short is adorable, cute and not creepy at all if you're female.

I am only a 6 feet tall female. I do not like being that short, I want to be taller teehee.

They watched Wonder Woman and Wwe. Now they inspired boyyo.:soy:

Actually, most women complain about being too tall and want to be shorter.

Tall as a female = death sentence.

6ft girls can still easily get a partner especially if they lower their standards ( cause they dont want men shorter than them)
whereas its almost impossible to get a partner as a 5'3 below men even if you lower your standards unless you statusmax which is unlikely

Daily reminder: Tall women will just get with an even taller GigaChad. She's 5 foot 11 by the way.

Shorter foids are often more thicc so= Higher SMV.

Actually, most women complain about being too tall and want to be shorter.

bro what the fuck.nothing is death sentence for women whats up with this bluepilled shit

Both short and tall foids are desired. It pisses me off when either complain. Tall foids are desired because long legs. Short foids cuz they can be more cute or thick. While men have these different tastes, women exclusively want a tall white guy. Tall foids especially piss me off cuz all they complain about is the fact they can’t find a guy several inches taller

Last edited:
I don't know man I think they just like to complain about things randomly. foids are brainless
They have to makeup things to complain out cuz they have it easy

Why height matters

In modern western societies, studies have found that women who are on the short side tend to have more children. In contrast, average-height men do the best, reproductively speaking, outpacing short and tall men in number of children fathered, Stulp said.

Men and women are sexually dimorphic, meaning there are obvious bodily differences in size and shape between the sexes. But we also share most of our genome, meaning that evolution has a limited toolbox for creating this dimorphism. That can lead to conflict in which evolutionary forces act on males and females in opposite directions. Given the evolutionary pressure for short women and average men, height seemed a potential area of conflict.

Stulp and his colleagues pulled data from a long-running research project called the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study, which has followed more than 10,000 Wisconsin high-school graduates for nearly 50 years.

Tall "women" = genetic shit. Taller men prefer shorter-than-average women. Sexual dimorphism, retards.

I hate that as well. The worst is when they are taller than you and complain about their own height.

Teehee it sucks so much to have a characteristic that doesn't hurt my life a bit.

It's a problem if they want to play volleyball or tennis or a sport like this. Otherwise it's not a problem.

Females can still attract the opposite gender while being short.

I fucking hate being short

A foid would have to be >4'10 for her height to be a turn off to average guys.

It's a problem if they want to play volleyball or tennis or a sport like this. Otherwise it's not a problem.
they can be midget but still live better than us