Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When foid got laughed at in gym

@decembrist_kirillov and @cripplecel moment

800 updoots
If an incel made this post of preddit then he would get negative dooted and told to have sex

Blablabla, didn’t read, go fuck yourself, foid

Fucking whore ahahahahahaha. She cried what ahahahahha fucking pathetic gender kek

hahahahaha those kids are lowkey low inhib and based. but fuck them because they will be sexhavers soon

Imagine if this happens to an Incel. No one would give any attention.

She must be a fatty fat fuck who has no idea what she's doing or she must have done some meme exercises. Nobody laughs at someone in a gym unless you are making a fool out of yourself, in that case they deserve it for being lowIQ troglodyte and not learning the proper form and exercises before hand.

800 updoots
If an incel made this post of preddit then he would get negative dooted and told to have sex
"HAVE SEX WEIRDO! STOP CARING WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT YOU! GROW SOME BALLS INKWELL!"

@decembrist_kirillov and @cripplecel moment
I am too high inhib and autistic to approach a foid in the gym especially my gym because these powerlifter foids mog me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My collection would be complete if I still had my YA writings.

She must be a fatty fat fuck who has no idea what she's doing or she must have done some meme exercises. Nobody laughs at someone in a gym unless you are making a fool out of yourself, in that case they deserve it for being lowIQ troglodyte and not learning the proper form and exercises before hand.