Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When feminism meets islam

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Alḥamdulillāh ☝️

Attachments

• E46B9FE2-14A8-43FD-8F68-1A51F6745747.jpeg
    E46B9FE2-14A8-43FD-8F68-1A51F6745747.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 280
she asked for it

Off with her head!

actually accurate, foids welcome their own demise.

Wtf is even going on in this picture? Is the dumb foid crying about them touching her tits after she pulled her shirt up herself? lul.

More proof that foids like to play victim.

Dumb cunt, islam doesnt give a fuck about your privileged white western feminist bullshit.

How stupid do you have to be to get in a crowd of low inhib, sex starved, desperate ethnics and take your clothes off.

This is like throwing myself in a pit of starving lions and expecting them to be my friends.

Lmfao what a dumb roastie bitch

I will never get how she was brought to tears at the end. What was she expecting, her to be able to flash a tit at the camera and have these 3rd world coconut harvesters not think it's okay to cop a feel when their women are supposed to wear trash bags so men aren't distracted by them? It's like a woman from a foreign culture coming to the West and rubbing her pussy in some dude's face. Do women strive for anything that isn't finding ways to have their cake and eat it too?

It would be cool if one of those sandniggers had a sharp knife and quickly cut off one of her tits

It would be cool if one of those sandniggers had a sharp knife and quickly cut off one of her tits
Cut her nipples off and make nippleroni pizza, not haram...

She enjoyed every seconds of it.

I thought there would be a stoning video.

giphy.gif

Fun aside.

1. Islam is an extremely conservative ideology.
2. Leftist cucks LOVE muslims
3. Rightist retards HATE muslims.

I will never understand these western white morons.

Where is this? What is going on? Is the refugees welcome sign photoshopped? Don't know whats going on in the pictures tbh

giphy.gif

Fun aside.

1. Islam is an extremely conservative ideology.
2. Leftist cucks LOVE muslims
3. Rightist retards HATE muslims.

I will never understand these western white morons.

The main reason for right wingers to hate Islam is because muslims are immigrating to the west and with low birth rates within white communities the muslims could be a danger in terms of demographic changes, muslims have families and higher birth rates. I do understand why right wingers are afraid of that, but the honest truth here is that whites are killing themselves. The whites started to killing themselves from the day they accepted that women should have control over their own bodies, the started killing themselves when they decided that the world should become one big globalist shithole, they started with suicide when they adopted liberal ideologies.

I for one welcome our new Muslim overlords