Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When feeling cute sometimes

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"I look cute in this photo, will post it in some fb group, and wait for likes from cute teen girls"

Likes from cute teen girls = 0

Sademo

so a girl? Why do u still hang out with her. doesnt it hurt u? :feelstrash:
Was usefull in outsidemaxxing, is good to go with someone, easier, when having social anxiety and lack of friends. Thats was 5 years ago, now she married

Was usefull in outsidemaxxing, is good to go with someone, easier, when having social anxiety and lack of friends. Thats was 5 years ago, now she married
well that sucs. do u still hang out with her? Must hurt. :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

well that sucs. do u still hang out with her? Must hurt. :feelstrash: :feelsrope:
After marriage not anymore. Was not very hurtfull, more just harmfull to confidence, she was not candidate for waifu, too slutty, just sam fak could be taken, but she not offered that. And was still mourning loss of my last crush, thats more painfull

After marriage not anymore. Was not very hurtfull, more just harmfull to confidence, she was not candidate for waifu, too slutty, just sam fak could be taken, but she not offered that. And was still mourning loss of my last crush, thats more painfull
were u at least invited to her marriage bro :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

were u at least invited to her marriage bro :feelstrash: :feelsrope:
No, but their marriage was minimal, with just few participants, not great celebration. She was crazy, antisocial, with daddie issues

how can u even be friends with that. I would personaly love to stay at home then to be with that cunt :feelstrash: :feelsrope:
Its more interesting to outsidemaxx sometimes :/

you just wasted ur usefull time do u know that? did she know about ur lolifetish? :feelstrash: :feelshehe:
No wasted, had no plans of making her into waifu, so no deepest friendzone. Was really usefull as outsidemaxxing partner, just sometimes annoying when talking shit. Yes, she knew my fetishes, but because of her eing antisocial and having just very fiew friends, not helped in searching

No wasted, had no plans of making her into waifu, so no deepest friendzone. Was really usefull as outsidemaxxing partner, just sometimes annoying when talking shit. Yes, she knew my fetishes, but because of her eing antisocial and having just very fiew friends, not helped in searching
sound like waste to me :feelstrash: :feelswhat:

sound like waste to me :feelstrash: :feelswhat:
If not outsidemaxxing with her, I'd be just hikikomoring like now. And had no any deep feeelings for her anyway, so just minimal type of friendzone when not getting sam fak

If not outsidemaxxing with her, I'd be just hikikomoring like now. And had no any deep feeelings for her anyway, so just minimal type of friendzone when not getting sam fak
but u didnt get any fak so it was a waste :feelstrash: :feelshehe:

Yes, chad here. Today got 2 messages in fb. One from my random pakistani friend, spreading propaganda against India's prime minister, another one from alien looking lithuanian norwoodcel, and looks like virus, not opening
why did you emomaxx?
was there cute emo lolis?
I look like fag, and feel emo at heart, so why not :/