Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When False Sexual Harrassment Goes wrong

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
I have a friend who works for a major bank. Despite being nearly 50 years old and definitely nothing special now (although he apparently was when he was young) this guy flirts with every girl in sight likely due to being a chad when he was younger and keeping that mentality. In the company they have an internal messaging system used for contact between colleagues that's meant to be business only yet everyone there uses it to flirt and set up dates etc.

Anyway this guy does the same thing and he has been flirting via dirty messaging with this female colleague who is mid fourties, married with kids and quite rough, she is four out of ten at best. They are flirting back and forward, which he sees as just having fun and eventually she asks him if he wants to take it further to which he explains that it was all just fun. She classes this as a disgrace and can't accept the rejection. She deletes all of the messages that she has been sending him so it looks like he has been bombarding her with dirty messages with no reply from her and prints the messages off and takes them to HR who agree to support her in her "sexual harassment case".

They call him into the office to tell him about this and he goes and prints off the messages from his computer. What she didn't realise is that when you delete the messages they are only deleted from your computer, not the entire system, sort of like how if you delete messages on an iphone from a person that person can still see what they've sent and how you've replied on their phone, it only deletes it on your end. So he then goes and prints off ALL of the messages from his computer showing the REAL full chat and the HR guys panic like crazy when they see this because he says he knows someone who works for the media and is going to make sure this reaches the news and papers etc.

My friend AND the HR guys then speak to the head of the bank company in the whole of the UK (he contacted HR when he heard about it) and tell him both their sides about this false sexual harassment case to which he replies to the HR guys "get rid of her and give him anything he wants". My friend managed to get a huge pay rise (he was due one but not as big as the one he got) from the bank from this and got 6 months off work with "stress" at full pay and now that he's back his hours have been reduced to one day a week.

The woman in question was fired from the company after working there for over 10 years and her husband was told about the whole thing by his friends who also worked in the bank and heard about it although I don't know if they are still together or not.

It's a true story that I've known about for a year or so but I thought nobody would appreciate like you guys on here.

You lost me at: "due to being a Chad."

Sexual harassment is a social construct.

Awesome story. Post it on MGTOW in reddit, I think it will be better received there.

Sounds made-up tbh

he should still have messages on his phone so doesn't matter if she deletes them

Stupid story

BlackPillDealer said:
Awesome story. Post it on MGTOW in reddit, I think it will be better received there.

Thanks. Ye maybe. Stuff like this is the only thing that cheers me up in life, although it would've been even better if I knew the woman personally like if I would have been working at the place at the time as no doubt she would've been looking right past me like a turd so it would feel even more sweeter to hear about her downfall.

NekoStance said:
Sounds made-up tbh

he should still have messages on his phone so doesn't matter if she deletes them

Stupid story

And it sounds like reading is hard for you sport. Here you go - "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What she didn't realise is that when you delete the messages they are only deleted from your computer, not the entire system, sort of like how if you delete messages on an iphone from a person that person can still see what they've sent and how you've replied on their phone, it only deletes it on your end"[/font]

Master said:
This is amazing. My day has just gotten so much better. These whores and their victim mentalities. The MSM supports this and knows that many of these are fake, but they're too cucked to care.

Yep, apparently the HR department had a few females in it who were all raring to go with this sexual harassment case before the truth came out.

I shudder to think how many men have actually fallen victim to this type of situation though especially when this has happened less than a mile from where I live.

crew2 said:
And it sounds like reading is hard for you sport. Here you go - "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What she didn't realise is that when you delete the messages they are only deleted from your computer, not the entire system, sort of like how if you delete messages on an iphone from a person that person can still see what they've sent and how you've replied on their phone, it only deletes it on your end"[/font]

Yep, apparently the HR department had a few females in it who were all raring to go with this sexual harassment case before the truth came out.

I shudder to think how many men have actually fallen victim to this type of situation though especially when this has happened less than a mile from where I live.

Apologies, I take back what I said earlier

NekoStance said:
Apologies, I take back what I said earlier

https://media1.tenor.com/images/93c88ce17fed5ebee372a482f356499e/tenor.gif?itemid=4753487