Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel when even whores reject you...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
That's when you know you're fucked.

When women who will sleep with ANY guy still reject, ghost, flake on you... You know I didn't want to be sleeping around like many people here want to, "slaying" as they say. I just wanted a girlfriend who loved me for who I am. But I can't find that.

But the fact that I can't either have promiscuous sex to cope with the fact I'm never having someone to love and bond with is just depressing. These women are out there having sex with hobos, drug addicts, low lives... Even dog's for hell's sake. But they will not allow you to even touch them.

Fuck this gay earth.

All foids are whores for chad

I thought you meant a literal whore

you mean to say "slut" OP. do you not know the difference?

I thought you meant a literal whore

you mean to say "slut" OP. do you not know the difference?
slut would fit better what I had in mind, but I thought it was also a term used to a woman who's as promiscuous as a literal whore?

slut would fit better what I had in mind, but I thought it was also a term used to a woman who's as promiscuous as a literal whore?
A whore sleeps around for things in exchange, such as money, or maybe drugs or other social benefits

A slut sleeps around because she likes it.