Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when even the waitresses treat you like shit

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
And everywhere you go you get treated second class.Then you pretty much know you are incel

Its all about that Confidence and Your shower taking ability

I can relate. Before I became pretty hikki, waitresses would actually look away from face when I ordered my food. All the while they'd look at everyone else at the table with a bright smile. I'm that repulsive

I can relate. Before I became pretty hikki, waitresses would actually look away from face when I ordered my food. All the while they'd look at everyone else at the table with a bright smile. I'm that repulsive
i know what you mean when i go out to eat with my family which is rare.. / Truecel / dont leave house much anymore

i know what you mean when i go out to eat with my family which is rare.. / Truecel / dont leave house much anymore

Yeah, it's too ER inducing to go out and get disrespected by wage-cucks who can't even treat you like a normal human. Inceldom can extend all the way to a lack of validation as well.

Make sure not to tip a bitch.:feelsokman:

Are you a nig or asian? I heard that waitresses tend to treat nigs and asians badly because they usually don't tip.

I watched a documentary on the midwest one time and how there are few women out there especially where roughnecks work and waitresses there basically come home with a shoebox full of numbers every week, women are so validated there is no hope.

Last edited:
Are you a nig or asian? I heard that waitresses tend to treat nigs and asians badly because they usually don't tip.
hehehe i can imagine a femoids face of disgust from me not tipping and my subhuman nigger face.. makes me hard

Same here, except I get it from cashiers too and they're used to damn near everyone.