Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When even below average Thai girls have high expectation on Tinder

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
29664045 10155680439758878 1922052304 n

No bullshit, no hookup

Until white gigachad comes

A lot of Thai girls are sickening they should be begging to date me

this bitch needs to have her fucking jaw broken

Man, imagine LTRing that. Time to :feelsrope:

Asians with their big easter basket cheddar heads probably have a hard time contextualizing their value in proportion to what they're asking for. Ricecels cope unapologetically, and keep themselves in a state of barsh sereneness until someone with yellowfigure above a 5 will fuck them. 5 for whites that is.

Asians with their big easter basket cheddar heads probably have a hard time contextualizing their value in proportion to what they're asking for. Ricecels cope unapologetically, and keep themselves in a state of barsh sereneness until someone with yellowfigure above a 5 will fuck them. 5 for whites that is.
kek.

why does she look 19 though, not 31

User was warned for this post.
kek.

why does she look 19 though, not 31
Probably all that starchy rice and shitty food. And the fact that asian middle thirds are ginormous. Probably pushed her mold shrub of hair back.

Asians literally look like something fucked them up. I wouldn't classify many of them as beautiful. A lot of them literally would come off mutated to a lot of our white ancestors hundreds of years ago. Down syndrome. Yellow putty. Like they got panfaced to the point where their fucking languages got imprinted with plosives and bing dong sounds.

BLACK PILL: Almost every guy swipes right on her

Juggernaut law.

Juggernaut2.PNG

she looks like a girl i'd match with when swiping in bangkok and instantly messaging me as soon as she matched me, and me never messaging her. ricecels in thailand have to settle with that LOL

Women's bullshit makes me wish I was just asexual.

she does look kind of cute though. fuck, id kill to be white so i can run JBW in asia

Probably all that starchy rice and shitty food. And the fact that asian middle thirds are ginormous. Probably pushed her mold shrub of hair back.

Asians literally look like something fucked them up. I wouldn't classify many of them as beautiful. A lot of them literally would come off mutated to a lot of our white ancestors hundreds of years ago. Down syndrome. Yellow putty. Like they got panfaced to the point where their fucking languages got imprinted with plosives and bing dong sounds.
other asian femoids come with changing their appearance. like this one with dyed blonde hair, there are many of them where i live who dye their hair this color. I dont understand why though
Blonde-Hair-Asian-Skin.png

other asian femoids come with changing their appearance. like this one with dyed blonde hair, there are many of them where i live who dye their hair this color. I dont understand why though
Gives them a cinnamonish resonance. More of the browner femongols girls do that because then they give off the buttercup look. Kinda sad that they are basically cosplaying the shadow of the superior aryan race, and trying to make bright colored contrasts.

Gives them a cinnamonish resonance. More of the browner femongols girls do that because then they give off the buttercup look. Kinda sad that they are basically cosplaying the shadow of the superior aryan race, and trying to make bright colored contrasts.
you kno very well they want to be white and avoid looking like their ancestors kek

Get a grip, those places were played-out two decades ago. And try to move to Cambodia, it’s not easy.
Indonesia is the only hidden gem left in that part of the world.

shes hot as fuck i would want her to be my gf

you kno very well they want to be white and avoid looking like their ancestors kek
Knowing the robotic shallow morale of chinks being UTTERLY predicated on vainful primal capital like looks, money, status, etc. they'd probably throw all the babies of this generation and the next in the grand canyon for good looks.

We are retarded for giving humanitarian headway to the parasites with the morals of animals. Like letting a fox into the hen house.

shes hot as fuck i would want her to be my gf
Panface loving faggot. -_- <---is that attractive to you autcel? She probably makes you feel comfortable because she looks as retarded as you see yourself. So you naturally draw yourself to her.

Only alpha elites will be white in 30 years.

Get a grip, those places were played-out two decades ago. And try to move to Cambodia, it’s not easy.
Indonesia is the only hidden gem left in that part of the world.
Whats wrong with cambodia as a white guy?

Panface loving faggot. -_- <---is that attractive to you autcel? She probably makes you feel comfortable because she looks as retarded as you see yourself. So you naturally draw yourself to her.

Only alpha elites will be white in 30 years.
ah another one of those white worshippers

Make your kid the next ER your insensible fuck
would never want a kid in the west. when im in thailand i wont care about knocking up femoids since theres no child support there unless u marry. i will never raise a kid.

Cambodia has too many laws and restrictions. Ugly white in Indonesia = chad.
What kind of laws and restrictions? I heard the cops are barely there and you can pay them off.

Sorry for the unpopular opinion, but you guys are just being edgy tars here. There are no "high standards" she has.

Holy shit Thai femoids are ugly af.

Cunt chnks -_- rook at me I swo hawt.

she looks like a girl i'd match with when swiping in bangkok and instantly messaging me as soon as she matched me, and me never messaging her. ricecels in thailand have to settle with that LOL
she would probably reject us ricecels for a 185cm normie white guy

this post reminds me how little i have in common with the opposite gender, trying to have a conversation with one would be like trying to get blood from stone.

she would probably reject us ricecels for a 185cm normie white guy

Probably is way different. Also nowhere does she state any specific expectations other than to NOT be pumped and dumped. Honestly way better than the stacies and roasties that put "Here for a fun time not a long one". Learn to hate the people that really deserve it.

Probably is way different. Also nowhere does she state any specific expectations other than to NOT be pumped and dumped. Honestly way better than the stacies and roasties that put "Here for a fun time not a long one". Learn to hate the people that really deserve it.
But she's 31. She probably been pumped and dumped hundreds of times, but now at 31 she suddenly wants a beta to take things slow with her, fuck that, let her keep getting pumped and dumped til the grave and beyond. An old cock carousel rider does not deserve a serious relationship, unless it's with a cuck.

But she's 31. She probably been pumped and dumped hundreds of times, but now at 31 she suddenly wants a beta to take things slow with her, fuck that, let her keep getting pumped and dumped til the grave and beyond. An old cock carousel rider does not deserve a serious relationship, unless it's with a cuck.
Ah didn't see the age. Let her burn.

How is this high expectations, she didn't say anything except no hookups