Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When does age difference really start to matter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I have a family friend who is born in 1961. His new wife (he was married 4 times) is born in 1979. He also had much younger wives than himself earlier.
That dude is fat and ugly, and all his marriages are with pretty women, I guess because he has status, but also sometimes because this women were desperate enough to marry him. He is also very smart.

I'm wondering, why some 30 year old guy wouldn't have a relationship with 18 year old girl? Why is this so controversial? When does age difference really start to matter?

I think it's more about appearance than numbers. Just look like Jared Leto and you'll be ok lol

age difference only matters when she's on the clock

If you look good or have status then it doesn’t matter.

Here’s (((Jerry Seinfeld))) with his 17 year old girlfriend.
ACDDF924 D199 46DE 9E4E A5010F4E8A71

why would you care about the age difference? I would date 13yo girl and wouldn't give a fuck about law and other people

when ur not chad

I think it's more about appearance than numbers. Just look like Jared Leto and you'll be ok lol
wtf, leto is 47, I see 20 year olds that look older than him, fucking chad genetics

Tbh it’s weird when you’re +8 years older than her