Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When do you think this will be possible?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
full

If possible at all.

What if you're in a simulation right now

50-100 years minimum

Plot twist: the guy in the bed is the foid in the fantasy

What if you're in a simulation right now
Given that there is only one base reality and an effectively unlimited number of simulations, it's much more likely that we're in one of those simulations than the one base reality.

Its already possible, thats me every night tbh

Plot twist: the guy in the bed is the foid in the fantasy

Given that there is only one base reality and an effectively unlimited number of simulations, it's much more likely that we're in one of those simulations than the one base reality.
Scary shit ngl

buy a vr headset

5-6 decades
Just plug my old body into dream machine and let me live in the fantasy matrix until I die

no one knows how consciousness even works yet let alone how to upload it into another reality.

the only viable way of achieving something like that now is through the use of DMT.

What do you mean by a single base reality and unlimited simulations?

Are you talking about Relative State Formulation and branching of realities when a quantum event occurs?

They arent gonna waste tech and resources to keep cels in a dreamland. They are going to keep us awake every single moment to wageslave so chads and stacies can live to tje fullest.

What do you mean by a single base reality and unlimited simulations?
Are you talking about Relative State Formulation and branching of realities when a quantum event occurs?
No, that's too high IQ for me. What I mean is there's the universe, but within it a potential for zillions of super powerful computers that could be running simulations of virtual universes. So why wouldn't we assume we're in one of those simulations rather than the base universe?

Reminds me of Inception tbh, where there are a bunch of people who live almost permanently in a dream state.

No, that's too high IQ for me. What I mean is there's the universe, but within it a potential for zillions of super powerful computers that could be running simulations of virtual universes. So why wouldn't we assume we're in one of those simulations rather than the base universe?

Its more likely that we live in a simulation than the base universe,yes

Yes i see what you mean. It is highly possible. Infact, i just finished playing a mindfuck game which turned out to be a sim, its called Prey (2017). Check it out if you want.

For data (Like us humans) to be capable of independent thought and to be capable of using our five senses in this simulation, would require a highly advanced technology.

I have not even talked about other intelligent lifeforms that may exist besides us, laws of the world (Relating to science, mathematics, and other subjects and knowledge that we have not even discovered yet), and the size of the universe in this simulation.

Basically, it would have to be some unfathomly advanced super technology.