Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment when do you think Israel will retaliate against iran

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
Title. When are they going to bomb the nuclear facilities?

i dont see a poll
but idk anything about this conflict besides that israel is wrong

i think maybe next week?

IMG 5231

View: https://youtu.be/YEAOW6is4Kc?si=CTQqlNQsc4OMGJ37

November 1st
their last coom before no nut november. but seriously i think they're too busy calculating shit right now, theyre gonna do a precision strike and kill some high ranking general like I said before

Probably very soon, their best bet is to do it way before the BRICS summit. If they do it after the BRICS summit but before the US election, that would legit feel like they are sending a message to the Americans, to show them who they respect and who they don't, and doing it during either of those dates would massively piss off whoever's affairs they were interrupting.

Probably very soon, their best bet is to do it way before the BRICS summit. If they do it after the BRICS summit but before the US election, that would legit feel like they are sending a message to the Americans, to show them who they respect and who they don't, and doing it during either of those dates would massively piss off whoever's affairs they were interrupting.
Good assesment. I hope they do something soon. Can't wait for them to be destroyed by Iran(hopefully)

November 1st
their last coom before no nut november. but seriously i think they're too busy calculating shit right now, theyre gonna do a precision strike and kill some high ranking general like I said before
If they kill some general. Iranian cucks will let this slide. I have a feeling you're right.