Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When do you guys think Iran will attack?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
@WizardofSoda

I'm not sure but each day they don't attack they look weaker and weaker which emboldens the West and Israel. Same thing happened to Russia, they cucked out too many times, and now the Ukrainian army is attacking in Russia itself.

I'm not sure but each day they don't attack they look weaker and weaker which emboldens the West and Israel. Same thing happened to Russia, they cucked out too many times, and now the Ukrainian army is attacking in Russia itself.
This. And each day which passes, the American strike group will be closer to the middle east, if they don't do anything by the 16th, it's pointless, because, I'm sure, the strike group will arrive.

I doubt they will do anything sadly

I doubt they will do anything sadly
I'm sure, they will. It's embarassing if they don't do anything after all those statements, but they are retarded for waiting this long. Some say say they waiting for tommorow's hostage talks, if that fails they will attack

I'm sure, they will. It's embarassing if they don't do anything after all those statements, but they are retarded for waiting this long. Some say say they waiting for tommorow's hostage talks, if that fails they will attack
I hope so :feelsbadman:

I hope so :feelsbadman:
Me too, but after 16th if they don't do shit, then, they have 100% decided not to. There's no point in attacking after that anyway.

2 more weeks, trust the plan.

They're waiting on the completion of their nuke. I'm only half serious. The other half is pure speculation aka bullshit.

I want Iran to have nukes. The Western power dominance is too strong in the world and needs a counter-balance with smaller independent nations having their own power of deterrence. Pakistan, for example, has nukes, but they're basically another NATO satellite in South-Central Asia. Pakistan is to the rest of Asia what Israel is to the Middle East in terms of geopolitical utility to Western superpowers. They were both born almost at the same time, making both nations effectively fraternal twins (under NATO).

IMG 9680

Iran never knows that an Israeli colony called the United States will immediately invade it to demolish the ruling Ayatollah regime, as they have already demolished Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq. I think the Iranian elite is afraid of the US invasion and that it will permanently deprive them of power.

Iran has no chance in a war against the United States and its Middle Eastern puppets like the Saudis or the Jordanians.

We are backing Isreal. Iran is backed by China & Russia. The second one swings its gonna be rainbows & sunshine.

Sometime within the next two weeks