Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When do you feel the happiest?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I personally feel the happiest around my friends tbh. I wouldn't call myself an extrovert but I've learned to have great social skills out of necessity, not out of enjoyment.

I just become a lot more low inhib, I feel happier, and honestly I even forget about the fact that im incel.

Before I took the blackpill I always preferred being by myself, but now, everytime I'm at home I feel so fucking shit. I hate it, it unironically makes me want to rope. I'm not gonna of course because I'm 16 and that's literal room temperature IQ decision making, but it still makes life shit anyways. Problem is I spend most of my days and time alone, so it kind of fucking sucks. Thankfully sports start again soon so I will be spending less time at home, but summer break is literally hell for me. I can't imagine spending months by myself, I don't think I'll be able to take it.

I don't know what it's like to be around people anymore tbh. But I do get very lonely for a gf tbh
I feel my happiest when I turn off all my lights. Turn on my bright blue pc light that illuminates my whole room and I play a spooky game tbh

When i wake up to many alerts and see myself getting closer to luminary

When I see a funny post

When I see a funny post
Does this make you happy?
Black crime

Literally the opposite. The happiest i ever am is when there's nobody around. Being around people makes me want to rope and i just might.

When my doggie runs around all silly in my yard!

And when the fuzzy little kitty cats are torturing rats.

When I am buy myself and I can dopamine maxx

I personally feel the happiest around my friends tbh. I wouldn't call myself an extrovert but I've learned to have great social skills out of necessity, not out of enjoyment.

I just become a lot more low inhib, I feel happier, and honestly I even forget about the fact that im incel.

Before I took the blackpill I always preferred being by myself, but now, everytime I'm at home I feel so fucking shit. I hate it, it unironically makes me want to rope. I'm not gonna of course because I'm 16 and that's literal room temperature IQ decision making, but it still makes life shit anyways. Problem is I spend most of my days and time alone, so it kind of fucking sucks. Thankfully sports start again soon so I will be spending less time at home, but summer break is literally hell for me. I can't imagine spending months by myself, I don't think I'll be able to take it.
Haven't felt happiness for longer than 5 seconds in months. Only time feel happy is very short moments of Meditation or if use a drug which I have stopped doing unless it's a psychedelic good for Meditation

Multiple times a day, it's not just one thing, I feel particularly happy when I read, when I visit a museum, when I go to the opera, when I buy an antiquity, when I play an instrument or when I write, I also feel happy when I'm walking in the woods, when I just close my eyes and entertain myself, when I play with animals. I basically feel happy when I'm alone, the tragedy starts when I have to interact with people.

Multiple times a day, it's not just one thing, I feel particularly happy when I read, when I visit a museum, when I go to the opera, when I buy an antiquity, when I play an instrument or when I write, I also feel happy when I'm walking in the woods, when I just close my eyes and entertain myself, when I play with animals. I basically feel happy when I'm alone, the tragedy starts when I have to interact with people.
Literally the opposite. The happiest i ever am is when there's nobody around. Being around people makes me want to rope and i just might.
Interesting. When I was younger, I used to have (and still do have) a very active imagination, so I was able to occupy myself by dreaming up imaginary worlds. I can still do this to an extent, but I usually end up thinking about some suifuel thing midway through my dream.

Essentially, before the blackpill, I was just like you guys. Now I need something to take my mind off things.

Now I need something to take my mind off things.
That's why there are so many fun intellectual activities you can do by yourself like the ones I mentioned. Having friends is bad taste ngl I might make a thread about how I lost my only friends in the world, the story is really suicide fuel :feelsrope:

When my head hits the pillow I am the happiest. I can't say I have felt real happiness in years, it is just kind of spontaneous bursts.

I am happiest when I smoke weed TBH. In the moment when I'm high, I see the absurdity in the world with perfect clarity but it doesn't get my spirits down.

I don't know what it's like to be around people anymore tbh. But I do get very lonely for a gf tbh
I feel my happiest when I turn off all my lights. Turn on my bright blue pc light that illuminates my whole room and I play a spooky game tbh

That's why there are so many fun intellectual activities you can do by yourself like the ones I mentioned. Having friends is bad taste ngl I might make a thread about how I lost my only friends in the world, the story is really suicide fuel :feelsrope:
That's true, but my library doesn't have anymore good books for me to read. I go through them to fast and there is nothing substantive left except for shitty fantasy novels.

I do have a university library pass because of my math classes, though the library is pretty far and my parents cannot take me there often. I hate reading ebooks.

Apart from reading, I really have no other productive copes. I don't have any musical talent whatsoever, and I don't need to study for school subjects.

I can't wait till I'm in college tbh, I can actually put myself to work on intellectually stimulating topics. Right now I just end up spending most of my free time thinking.

When I see my typing speed improving.

I can't wait till I'm in college tbh, I can actually put myself to work on intellectually stimulating topics.
Buy university online courses, I used to do that all the time in high school