Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you verdict that you're incel?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
It's obvious, that some factors make people thinking from childhood or teens that they're kinda "not good enough" and after years they realise that they're incels. But at what age you can be sure for 120% that u won't "hit puberty", "grow", "broaden clavicles" etc?

Once I had the cognitive ability to remember and think.

but i knew since about... 11

What do u exactly mean by this? How it considered to be cope if there's nothing to?
o shit i replied to the wrong thread lelz.

idk, bascially everything ever is major cope bc its over anyway

I was 14, that’s when I knew it was over.

What happened to you and what's your age now, if u don't mind?

I’m 30+, when I was 14, this group of senior girls fauxflirted (mock flirted) with me, one girl said my name seductively and kept on biting her lip. I knew it was BS due to being built like this:

605-180_Hartley_L1.jpg

I’m 30+, when I was 14, this group of senior girls fauxflirted (mock flirted) with me, one girl said my name seductively and kept on biting her lip. I knew it was BS due to being built like this:

605-180_Hartley_L1.jpg
In terms of chad theory and being sexually succesfull at 2018 ur not "hot", but man, from my perspective, u are pretty average overall. U don't have wide hips (it doesn't look like that at clothes for me), ur neck is pretty ok. It's just your longish midface and it's better to have wider shoulders and bones maybe (if analyzed in parts). But i'm not fem anyway...

In terms of chad theory and being sexually succesfull at 2018 ur not "hot", but man, from my perspective, u are pretty average overall. U don't have wide hips (it doesn't look like that at clothes for me), ur neck is pretty ok. It's just your longish midface and it's better to have wider shoulders and bones maybe (if analyzed in parts). But i'm not fem anyway...

That’s not me in the pic just what my build was like.

That’s not me in the pic just what my build was like.
This frame is pretty average for that age, if u meant that. But yes, there is always bigger fish with better build.

This frame is pretty average for that age, if u meant that. But yes, there is always bigger fish with better build.

Well, I handled it as I did and am a truecel for life, oh well.

I knew me and females will be extremely unlikely to work since I was like 10

When I realized I was too ugly in my teens. And this is further reinstated by females avoiding me in public when I'm just walking down the street. It's over.

When I went through my entire sixth form being complete ignored by girls there.
except for the occasional ones calling you cute and that romanian girl touching you and getting matches on tinder like you always brag on discord?

What do u mean by "girls avoid me"? They don't answer when u question them about smth or they just bypasses while walking?

i cant call myself anything but an incel without looking like im coping or lying to myself for being a 21 year old virgin

She wasn’t touching me. She was tidying up my collar because I’m too autistic to dress myself properly

Stop trying to twist what actually occurred
dawwwww

Around 16, it actually is easier when you accept who you are rather than trying to be cool like when I was 14/15, it was stressful. Of course when you look back you could think you could have tried harder to be normal but it wasn't in my genes to be normal,

After high school second year of college

It's obvious, that some factors make people thinking from childhood or teens that they're kinda "not good enough" and after years they realise that they're incels. But at what age you can be sure for 120% that u won't "hit puberty", "grow", "broaden clavicles" etc?

I would say to know if you are a truecel you must try improving yourself until you are about 25. If by then you still struggle it's obvious that you are doomed to be incel.

13 all my friends and i mean all my friends at least dated a girl while i did nothing
ITS OVER

Most people find out during puberty, it makes or breaks you.

I would say to know if you are a truecel you must try improving yourself until you are about 25. If by then you still struggle it's obvious that you are doomed to be incel.
100% this.
I always delayed realising it was over through my teens because of achne ("once my achne goes away I'll be a slayer") then in my twenties being unemployed and overweight ("once I get a job and get in shape I'll be a slayer"). Overcame all those things but it didn't help at all and so I knew it was over. In my 30s now grey and balding so not so easy to delude myself that it'll get better.