Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you understand your subhumanity?

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
I am not saying when did you become blackpilled. But when did you realize you're an ugly subhuman.

I understood I wasn't an attractive guy in middle school. But I never really comprehended how subhuman I was until high school. At tenth grade I knew everyone in my class school moged me. I gradually realized the extent of my subhumanity. The incel community re-affirmed and taught me the truth in a scientific, social and psychological manner.

How old were you when you learned the true extent of your attractiveness?

Probably high school eh, i used to have an ego so i thought i was hot shit until i started hearing about everyone having sex except me and other subhumans

Middle school because I had everything that could go wrong with a human being happen e.g. bad ecne and bad eyesight.

I had doubts since I was a kid and realized it when I was 17. After reaching 22 as a virgin, it was officially confirmed I'm a subhuman.

Not fully until I learned of the blackpill not too long ago. I still believed that you could get girls by improving your "game" through confidence and all that bullshit.

a year ago at 19, when i realised how short i actually was

going to uni everyday and being heightmogged by 6ft chads

FML PASS THE ROPE

Started to suspect it when I was 15, was sure as hell after reaching 25, seeing how everyone around me had a relationship while I still dreamed about the day I would hug a girl or hold her hand.

I was so ugly in middle school that I tried to kill myself. I'm not nearly as bad now, though.

Girls started calling me "gross" at around age 6, I only made my first kind-of-friend when I was about 10? So I had a good 4/5 years where I just went to school to feel rejection and aversion from other children. I didn't understand it was mostly my looks until I was 13/14 I guess when I got a bit better at socializing and the girls in the social group really didn't want to interact with me.

About like a year.

I used to mega cope,but I simply had to look at my.past relationships and realize it is over for me.

I've always known I was a loser but lately it's been gnawing at me, like, like a downie who just stumbles around hurr durr starting to realize that he's in fact retarded. I've always possessed little glimmers of hope but I'm being edged towards the point of total disillusionment day by day. I'm starting to realize how much society hates me, how much of a loser I am, how worthless I am, everything I'm missing out on. How this miserable long haul I call my life is nothing compared to the near-orgasmic constant ego-bliss normies feel. I'm completely and utterly contemptible in their eyes, they have no pity for me, they just see a wild bum on the street rolling in his own shit, I'm an eye sore, a conversation with elderly demented person. Any pity they feel for will eventually be replaced with contempt and annoyance because my existence is a threat to their fucking paradise and instagram photo album.

I really should be grateful for what I have, but what I do have is nothing compared to theirs. I'm a broken person, I wish I could get out of this self-pity rut and feel real anger. If I was angry I'd have at least some motivation, and I could channel it into things instead of rotting as I do. I want things to change.

DankIncel said:
I am not saying when did you become blackpilled. But when did you realize you're an ugly subhuman.

I understood I wasn't an attractive guy in middle school. But I never really comprehended how subhuman I was until high school. At tenth grade I knew everyone in my class school moged me. I gradually realized the extent of my subhumanity. The incel community re-affirmed and taught me the truth in a scientific, social and psychological manner.

How old were you when you learned the true extent of your attractiveness?

I knew that I was ugly even at six years old, I'd look in the mirror and ask myself why I was so ugly? It just became worst when my older brother often said I was, and joked about me being adopted.

Ever since kindergarten I thought I looked off compared to the other classmates. Then in middle school, when I was 13, the name calling and "joking around" put me in a state of constant suicidal thoughts and depression. That's when I realized I was a 3/10 subhuman.

Having 0 girls as friends and being legit invisible to them since elementary school pretty much confirmed my worst nightmares. I've been blackpilled since I was at least 13 or 15, and this was before I knew anything about incels and that sort of community. 

I can really see the difference in how women treat me in general. When I hang out with my good looking friend from the Ukraine (btw he's like 5' 9"), I see women of all ethnicities and ages check him out and it's like I'm not even there. 

Amazing what some white skin and normal looking facial features can do for you, not that I would ever wish to be anyone other than myself. Only wish I was a better version of me.