Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When did you stop crying?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

At what age did you stop crying?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 11 - 14

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • 15 - 20

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 26 - 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I stopped crying around 11 or 12, and then my depression slowly turned into anger and rage. I still do feel tired everyday, but I haven’t cried for sometime now. I’m 16 atm.

I’m 22 and I still cry

It was never an habit in the first place, so I can't say I stopped crying, as I do not exclude the possibility of it happening in the future. It is rare that I do, though.

lol

it will come after you, i spent over a decade without shedding a tear over anything, then after i turned 30 i cried everyday for a month

lol

it will come after you, i spent over a decade without shedding a tear over anything, then after i turned 30 i cried everyday for a month

So like basically after you take all of the BS you break down randomly pretty much?

I’m 16 atm.
You'd better be really ugly if you're here at this age. If you're just a normie with confidence issues, you'll have noone but you to blame.

I never stopped. However I haven't cried in front of other people since childhood.

So like basically after you take all of the BS you break down randomly pretty much?
yes, it comes out eventually, even if you hold it down for a decade straight

i rarely cry. maybe every 6-15 months. I will have had some type of spiritual growth whcih nakes me cry

You'd better be really ugly if you're here at this age. If you're just a normie with confidence issues, you'll have noone but you to blame.
Trust me, I’ve been through a lot.
yes, it comes out eventually, even if you hold it down for a decade straight

I think it might be some sort of mental exhaustion. Kinda like how if you hold in your pee for too long, it comes out on its own.

I can't cry anymore, sometimes I get overwhelmed and feel like I need to cry but I just can't. All of my senses and emotions have been decaying along with my body as I get older.

I cry sometimes wehn life overwhelms me. I'd say once a month.

Why to stop?

Emodad

I voted 30+ because at that age I expect not to be alive, so no more inkel tears by me friens.

I still cry sometimes, it's just way rarer than when I was a child or teen. I did it just once this year.
I still cry sometimes, it's just way rarer than when I was a child or teen. I did it just once this year.

I stopped crying in public in middle school. Still cried a lot in private though. But since 22 and onwards, I've only cried in rare or extreme circumstances. A month ago I cried while lying in bed, and it felt so good. Crying releases tons of tension and hormones.

when my dad moved away
Mostly only ever cried when I got hit

Last edited:
Early. I realized early on that you better show no weakness or else... exploitation.

I stopped crying a year ago. I'm so devoid of feelings that I can't get myself to cry anymore. Sometimes my eyes get watery but I can't get my tears to flow.

I stopped crying a year ago. I'm so devoid of feelings that I can't get myself to cry anymore. Sometimes my eyes get watery but I can't get my tears to flow.

this ngl like I can’t sob or tear up

Early. I realized early on that you better show no weakness or else... exploitation.
That too yes..

Too young to remember tbh

i never cried regularly.