Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you start wanting a gf

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I started wanting a gf when I met my oneitis

When I met my oneitis

When i saw my oneitis.

or when that girl in first grade told everyone i was her bf (i had tall halo)

Last edited:
In kindergarten.

like 4 years or so
Probably same. Even masturbated since kindergarten. Do you know how fucking shocked I was when at the age of 12 some white fluid shot from my cock? I thought Im ill or something.

With puberty I think

In kindergarten.

Probably same. Even masturbated since kindergarten. Do you know how fucking shocked I was when at the age of 12 some white fluid shot from my cock? I thought Im ill or something.
I masturbate in kindergarten as well.

I masturbate in kindergarten as well.
I think most people did, just are too ashamed so they say that they started at 10+.
In kindergarten we were standing in circle with other males and we were checking bitches faces and asses. One bitch even started growing boobs.
And that was the age I realised most males have literally same preference. Everyone felt in love with this one toilet.
Surprise, surprise, she was attractive as teen and adult aswell.
Looks like kids can determine who is attractive and who is not without problem and looks like it influences their behavior.
Shit it means I got fucking blackpilled at 4/5 years old, just didnt realize it till 28.

Last edited:
Ever since my dick could get hard

Damn, this is a nice thread material

I think most people did, just are too ashamed so they say that they started at 10+.
In kindergarten we were standing in circle with other males and we were checking bitches faces and asses. One bitch even started growing boobs.
And that was the age I realised most males have literally same preference. Everyone felt in love with this one toilet.
Surprise, surprise, she was attractive as teen and adult aswell.
Looks like kids can determine who is attractive and who is not without problem and looks like it influences their behavior.
Shit it means I got fucking blackpilled at 4/5 years old, just didnt realize it till 28.
Make a thread about this

6 years old, then it ceased till my 10s, then it ceased again till my 15s

When I hit puberty so around 13