Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When did you start to see the truth of the world

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
As the title says how old were you when you escaped the bluepill delusion
I started to see the cracks in when I was 15. Things escalated by the time I was 17. Here I am rooting for all life on earth to be demolished. Pure character development right here.

I always knew, but it really started becoming crystallised in formal terms in 2019 when I was 18 years old.

I always knew, but it really started becoming crystallised in formal terms in 2019 when I was 18 years old.
What made you finally become blackpilled. What was the event?

around 14 i started to get a good idea of how things are

around 14 i started to get a good idea of how things are
Good. I knew my world view was off when innocent people where slaves by the time I was in my early teens. Truly, whoever did these acts wanted us to be slaves by fate. Such a devils world I tell you.

What made you finally become blackpilled. What was the event?
It's when I went to university and my years of true social isolation started (before I still had some friends), and this resulted in me using social media like Reddit more.

It's when I went to university and my years of true social isolation started (before I still had some friends), and this resulted in me using social media like Reddit more.
What made me truly blackpilled was my life in general. I never went to any friends house or had any irl friends in general. The only interactions I had was when people wanted to shoot me in the head because I was an annoying sperg. (I don't know what I did wrong, I just wanted human connection) hell I was hated entirely in 3rd grade because I "slapped" a girl when I just air patted her cheeks. Everyone treated me like shit throughout all of my school years. Not once was I remembered for anything, besides that weird silent kid. Twas over for me. And when I turned 18 it was full circle.

It's funny, I knew who was running the world when I was 16-17, but I couldn't accept the fact that it was all about looks when it came to women until ten years later.

As the title says how old were you when you escaped the bluepill delusion
I started to see the cracks in when I was 15. Things escalated by the time I was 17. Here I am rooting for all life on earth to be demolished. Pure character development right here.
Same, was 15 when my eyes started opening, later i had fully realized the truth

I was always out of touch with humanity, but I tried to fit in

when I was about 13 I when I was officially exiled from the herd

I spent the next 5 years wandering in the wilderness

18 is when I got blackpilled, without ever hearing about the word.

I was always out of touch with humanity, but I tried to fit in

when I was about 13 I when I was officially exiled from the herd

I spent the next 5 years wandering in the wilderness
You were shipped to paradis
18 is when I got blackpilled, without ever hearing about the word.
What event made you truly conform

Last edited: