Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you start seeing relationships as something "other people did"?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If you know what I'm talking about then it is without a doubt over for you.

For me it was about 17, 18. I just accepted relationships is something im excluded from and is something "other people do". It's not something I ever identified with or saw as something I take part of. It's just another thing you're not invited to.

Again, if you have the same feeling you're so fucked it's not even funny.

About 20. The loss of all hope a truecel experiences when he knows relationships will never be “for him” :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Hoping to die soon.

For me it was when my childhood friend got his first girlfriend and the two of them third wheeled me for a few months. At one point they were making out in front of me and my sperg ass was just sitting their like an idiot. I didn’t understand why my friend got to experience something like that at a young age while i was left to rot. He wasnt much different from me. But i was able to realize that because of my looks i was never meant to live a normal life with meaningful relationships. That relationship my old friend had was the first i had really ever seen and for me cemented the fact that relationships were strictly something other people did and never me
i wish you were wrong.

when I was 15 or 16

I don't remember a time when I didn't see relationships that way, they never seemed possible for me.

I just accepted relationships is something im excluded from and is something "other people do". It's not something I ever identified with or saw as something I take part of. It's just another thing you're not invited to.

I feel the exact same way dude. But for me i even feel like "respect" is some for other people.

long time ago, even before the blackpill I remember thinking how these sort of things aren't for people like me.

For me it was when my childhood friend got his first girlfriend and the two of them third wheeled me for a few months. At one point they were making out in front of me and my sperg ass was just sitting their like an idiot. I didn’t understand why my friend got to experience something like that at a young age while i was left to rot. He wasnt much different from me. But i was able to realize that because of my looks i was never meant to live a normal life with meaningful relationships. That relationship my old friend had was the first i had really ever seen and for me cemented the fact that relationships were strictly something other people did and never me

i wish you were wrong.
I third wheeled with my friend and his gf at the time once in Freshman year of hs. We all got a booth at cheesecake factory, they sat next to each other and I sat across. They spent like 25% of it just flirting and kissing each other. I barely spoke. I silently ate my bacon burger, only to realize with dismay that I finished early, and that they weren't going to be done for a long time. I took out my phone and started playing Geometry Dash but my phone was low an ran out of battery pretty quick. I spent the rest of the time just watching them make out in front of me as I waited for the waiter to give us the check.

Last edited:

I third wheeled with my friend and his gf at the time once in Freshman year of hs. We all got a booth at cheesecake factory, they sat next to each other and I sat across. They spent like 25% of it just flirting and kissing each other. I barely spoke. I silently ate my bacon burger, only to realize with dismay that I finished early, and that they weren't going to be done for a long time. I took out my phone and started playing Geometry Dash but my phone was low an ran out of battery pretty quick. I spent the rest of the time just watching them make out in front of me as I waited for the waiter to give us the check.
third wheeling like that must be so brutal. sorry you had to witness this.

Most of high school

When I was 14, and a couple of my "friends" mocked me for being a virgin.

about a decade later, nothing's changed.

When I was 12. I could already see everyone planting the seeds by that time. Of course, sometimes they'd move the seeds to another pot in just a week, or keep it in their pocket for a while but the seed was always there. I always wondered where mine was, was someone going to give one to me? I still haven't found it

Around 19 as I left school at 13 then went back at 14 due to being put in state care then left again at 14 and a half and became a shut in so by the time I saw a real relationship I was 19 and I knew then it was over, watching the people out in public with a partner was like having ice water poured over my heart and as I got older the worse I was perceived due to my height and reputation of my family and it just started to eat away at me.

16. I was no longer excited about girls and I realized I was forever alone.

Last edited:
18/19. I cant imagine myself being in a relationship. I am 25 years old and never had anything like that.

If you know what I'm talking about then it is without a doubt over for you.

For me it was about 17, 18. I just accepted relationships is something im excluded from and is something "other people do". It's not something I ever identified with or saw as something I take part of. It's just another thing you're not invited to.

I guess I was about 24 before I finally accepted the inevitable - up to that point I tried all the bluepill shit thinking 'eventually it will happen, the right girl will come along' etc.. etc. finally one accepts that some of us were just born to be stray dogs...

80CC8352 6F68 492A BDB3 0E7603150615

18 or 19. Back then I've always wondered why the fuck it's so fucking hard to get one. Years and years of knowledge leading to me taking the blackpill. Now I know why, because it never actually began.

When I was 12. Never envisioned myself in a relationship.

21 was when I fully accepted the black pill. Prior to that, I never really took note of women, because as a muslim, I naturally stayed away from them, so I perceieved it as the norm. Of course, being an incel is likely why that happened, but I never really understood that since my Chad brother also stayed away from women due to being a muslim, he even rejected girls that asked him out to dates and parties.

25 ~ 30...

I just waited and waited and tried and tried and finaly gave up.

I figured it wasn't in my destiny.

Since I was born

Early teens honestly. Things already felt off the moment I got through middle school, but my mind was occupied with me not roping due to severe health related anxiety and panic disorder. Once I worked through that I revisited the topic of my “dating” life and came to the conclusion people in the west are degenerates and its long been over for me.

Around 13-14. When I noticed how literally all other males where busy chasing after girls as if it was the number one priority in their lives, while I didn't care about that at all because I reckoned it would be absolutely pointless for me to do the same as I already knew foids were repulsed by me

When I was like 16 I realized because all girls were fucking repulsed by me and they never wanted to keep adding to conversations, and my other friends would seem to have relationships with foids with minimal effort

Around 13-14. When I noticed how literally all other males where busy chasing after girls as if it was the number one priority in their lives, while I didn't care about that at all because I reckoned it would be absolutely pointless for me to do the same as I already knew foids were repulsed by me
Life is rigged from the start.

around 26
was in denial for a long time and my parents rreally tried to brainwash me into going for single moms and being a stepdad