Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment when did you start hating life?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
For me it was age 12, around the same time I started fapping.

1395197931966.jpg

After high school when I first became blackpilled.

around 12, when i first started realising the nature of foids and society as a whole. Before then i didn't care about anything like that and would just ignore anyone calling me ugly.

Since 4th grade of primary school because teachers and classmates started to bully me and my parents didn't understand shit about my suffering.

My first day of high school. The bullying started immediately.

I don't hate life, man.

tbh tbh I have always been miserable. Even as a little kid I felt trapped

when you are starting to understand how unfair life is

4 years old.
I was mildly neglected.

Somewhere between the age of 12-13

When i was around 14

Puberty, even though my childhood was rife with turmoil and physical violence.

12, when my dad handed me Rush Limbaugh books and I read the chapters on feminism. ruined everything.

After discovering blackpill

how have you not gone marc lepine?

I was high inhib back then. just coasting about. the year I read them was around 1994, right after Waco/OKCB, most other kids were too busy reciting the lyrics of Not Stray From The Path, aka Rage With The Machine. whoops. I was a real outsider then. getting kicked out of 7th grade science class for saying "Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong" (before it was a meme) was lel worthy.

Been bullied and isolated by other students since I was in Kindergarten, maybe before then. Father would throw me around and beat the crap out of me, for no reason... other than he hated me and thought I was defective genetic garbage, all the way until I moved out at 17 or 18. Pursued foids from age 20 to... now in my 30s. Have considered suicide many times, but ya-know... life is kinda short... so... might as well just suck it up for a few more decades. I guess I'm just a glutton for pain now.

So... maybe... age 3 or 4... actually... I remember being bullied in pre-school... it's literally my only memory of pre-school, so I dunno, as long as I can remember I guess.

For me it was age 12, around the same time I started fapping.

1395197931966.jpg
if this is some nofap propaganda thread, miss me with that shit
for me i started hating life maybe a year after highschool, suprisingly i was too bluepilled in highschool

After graduating high school. 18

When I realized people hate me no matter what I say/do
At the age of 13

it was good up until I was 12 then I started getting minor depression until I was 18. From 18 onwards my life has been plunging rapidly into darkness

I don't hate life just a den a cunts who inhabit it.