Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When did you start hating foids

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
Just curious. Mine was when I was like 15 when I discovered sand man.

I was also 15 when I first got into high school

When I got to my late teens without so much as a pity kiss or invite to hangout.

i don't hate them. i just treat them like they don't exist. there's no point in wasting energy on them.

I never really grew out of the "Boys rule girls droll" stage. I've always disliked foids.

Probably around a decade ago, when it became clear that they hated me. I didn't hate them at first, I just reciprocated it. There comes a point after which when a group of people are mean to you, you stop liking them. That's what inceltear doesn't understand. I didn't start to hate foids because they ignored me and didn't want to have sex with me, I started to hate them because they have been nothing but mean and abusive towards me my entire life. But, once again, inceltear won't touch this and they will never acknowledge that this is the case with majority of incels.

Around 21 years old

I hate myself more than anyone.

When I discovered most of them are whores and parasites which was when I was 21

in middle school