Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When did you start going bald?

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I stopped growing hair really and started balding at around 14/15. When did you guys start balding?

Holy fuck how bald are you?

Thankfully I'm still nw0, but the Norwood reaper will probably come any day now.

I'm not bald

not balding and I think my hair is growing ok for my age seems there are youngcels balding already

Also fullheads OUT

Fittingly enough I have a 2cm horizontal scar just in from my hairline I got from smashing my head open at age 7 on a rusty sharp metal bar. It hasn't change since. If it does I'll have to find a rope, gun, or a bridge.

16yo, but i'm treating it since it started, still have nw1 hair.

I stopped growing hair really and started balding at around 14/15. When did you guys start balding?
Happened when I was 12 no LARP medical conditions and hardcore medication unexpectedly damages my hair in the long run my follicles never recovered.

I have lots of hair

My hair started thinning last year but it has stopped and is recovering (as far as I can tell). I think it was because of poor diet (I was extremely depressed so my appetite disappeared, sometimes I went several days without food) as well as the shampoo I was using.

Norwood reaper took my blonde highlights (fucking asshole!)

Lost the corner temples in the last 2-3 years (25-28) as Ive become more prone to feeling emotional dread in my life and wageslaving.

Im definitely lower T than when I was younger, Id have to check my cortisol levels as I hear that is indicative of low T.

I started balding at late 17 / early 18.

I still have hair on my head and haven’t started balding. ( I think.. )

I have had bill haders hairline since birth. I just looked at pics of myself as a kid to confirm. I'm still there, but it already looks awful and like nw1-2

Not yet but my middle aged dad is a little.

16 All the men on my mother's side of the family are bald as is my father, it truly never even fucking began.

Started thinning at 17-18, I already have a huge forehead n high hairline so it only made it worse:feelsrope:(eyebrows thinned as well)
I have had bill haders hairline since birth. I just looked at pics of myself as a kid to confirm. I'm still there, but it already looks awful and like nw1-2
:feelskek:I have his hairline since birth too:feelsbadman: