Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When did you really get into the blackpill?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★★
For me it wasn't really a path of much resistance I grew up feeling out of place and I kinda knew from a very young age that it was over for me but some guys on here will admit they waited until really late or inched their ways towards it with a healthy dose of cope till they could fully accept. Just curious if anyone had a single experience that erased all doubts?

It was a gradual process for me. Started noticing it already in middle school though.

I am semi-similar. I was edged into it from birth, in all honesty. My mother made comments about me being the ugliest baby she ever saw- that she was embarrassed to show photos of me. No girls ever payed any attention towards me except to meet my presence with some sort of mockery or sarcasm in school. My father would be unnecessarily cruel when it came to punishment or "correction". Never called handsome, etc. It was always there- now I just have a fixed terminology.

I am semi-similar. I was edged into it from birth, in all honesty. My mother made comments about me being the ugliest baby she ever saw- that she was embarrassed to show photos of me. No girls ever payed any attention towards me except to meet my presence with some sort of mockery or sarcasm in school. My father would be unnecessarily cruel when it came to punishment or "correction". Never called handsome, etc. It was always there- now I just have a fixed terminology.
With mine it's the total opposite and she is either genuinely deluded into think I'm average looking marginally attractive or just isn't being honest.

I discovered the blackpill in 2019. Since then, my LIFE changed forever.:blackpill:

It was a gradual process for me. Started noticing it already in middle school though.
Yea lots of chads get laid during that time you just become increasingly more nihilistic with all these sexhavers, moggers and even normies getting it before you.

I became fully blackpilled about two years ago. Before that I was aware of it but I was coping hard and denied reality.

2018 is when I gave up