Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When did you realize you were ugly

What age did u realize ur face is below average

• 0-7yrs really little

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 8-12yrs elementary/middle school

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 13-18yrs high school

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 19-22yrs college

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 23-30yrs when you became a grown adult

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 31-49yrs the last time your body functioned properly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
thinking abt how people who learned they were ugly from a young age probably had even lower confidence and a harder time approaching people, even if their face isnt even that bad when they grow up.

When the PUA "eye contact experiment" didn't work for me. What if no one gives me eye contact? Turns out everybody gets eye contact from foids on the street except me.

phone-camera-450.jpg

brush-nickel-deco-mirror-vanity-mirrors-8882-64_1000.jpg

When you look at photos of yourself during the teen years.

When I was 13, but I became fully aware when I was in highschool. I had a friend who was chadlite, so I noticed the difference between how girls treated him versus how they treated me... also I always had it in the back of my mind, always was aware of it... it made me miserable.

When I hit my 25th birthday and realized I was KHHV.

At 19, though I knew something was wrong at like 12 but couldnt pinpoint what

I always knew I was ugly, except in my youth I liked being ugly. I admire monsters like Freddy Krueger, so being weird or disgusting was just fine.

It wasn't until I got this hard thing in my pants that I realized being ugly was actually terrible.

For some reason ive always known i was inferior to everybody else

Since when i was a child.

Mirrors and pics was,and are,how I realized that i am ugly.

I could say as well other one: how girls treaty me and how they treaty other guys.

High school. Oneitis said I was too ugly for her.

13-18

If I posted a picture of myself at 12 or before compared to now people would be shocked. I look like a whole other person

I always knew I was ugly. From elementary school all the way on up to college, people went out of their way to remind me of it. The PUA community brainwashed me into thinking looks didn't matter, and I wasted 15 years of my life being a delusional creep with an inflated sense of self worth instead of looksmaxing and becoming human.