Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize that it was truly over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I was pretty blackpilled since I was a young kid but I had hope that once I turned 18 and hit the gym hard I would somehow become attractive and normal with a social life, friends, and a girlfriend, have a normal college life, and so on. Get married, have a good job, make my parents proud, that shit would all somehow work out and I was just in a terrible phase and I could get surgeries or muscle or what not.

Last month I realized that none of that would ever happen. It hit me all at once in one day, that I'd been deluding myself for years. I was up at 3 AM and it just hit me all at once. I drank all the liquor I could find and got in my car and started FLOORING IT down the empty 3 AM roads. Running every light, stomping the gas pedal, blasting an old Linkin Park song. It's a miracle I didn't die.

The concept of "the black pill" is flawed. There's no singular revelation, it's not one black pill, it's an unending course. Like antibiotics.

So you get addicted to your little bottle of black pills and can't stop taking them. You go down the rabbit hole.

Somewhere along the line, you learn terrible things about...basically everything. There aren't "happy" black pills. This can very easily poison you against the world, AND, on top of this, you can't talk yourself out of it or "just be happy" or "not care" or "ignore it"... Because it's the truth, and you're proven it. You know it.

Your need misanthropic beliefs are based on solid reasoning, logic, and proven fact.

Your worldview grows darker, but to your horror, for more accurate.

And suddenly, you don't like people so much.
Suddenly, you don't see so much good in them.
Suddenly, you have to start hiding your beliefs.
Suddenly, you have nothing in common with "normalfags."
Suddenly, any extroversion you had left dies along with your faith in society.

And then you think you hate the world and everything in it. You stop caring. At least... You try to.

Then you realize, it's not you that's wrong, it's the world. It's over.

You're here forever.

Last month I realized that none of that would ever happen. It hit me all at once in one day, that I'd been deluding myself for years. I was up at 3 AM and it just hit me all at once. I drank all the liquor I could find and got in my car and started FLOORING IT down the empty 3 AM roads. Running every light, stomping the gas pedal, blasting an old Linkin Park song. It's a miracle I didn't die.

:feelskek:

But probably when I was 16-17 and broke out with cystic acne.

like when I was 15.

When I was born

When I read the scientific blackpill, i remembered the faces of the bullies, and there i knew its was over for me then. I look the my face now, it over for me now. The truth is that it never began.
L>>S>M

I tried, but im guessing that my inherently ugly personality is femoroid repellent.

When I read the scientific blackpill, i remembered the faces of the bullies, and there i knew its was over for me then. I look the my face now, it over for me now. The truth is that it never began.
L>>S>M

I tried, but im guessing that my inherently ugly personality is femoroid repellent.
indeed

It never began.

Probably when I was 18 but how old are you now?

You realize it is truly over when you're born, it was over before it began.

From conception

The beauty of the black pill is that you don't need to promote or convince anyone about it. People just naturally wakeup to it... unless of course you're a normie and are fed enough validation to stay afloat.