Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you realize it was definitely over?

BFP

BFP

Banned
-
It occured to me when i was already 32 years old and a poor fat black girl rejected me even tho she knew i had a car and a good job. This happened after 3 years completely alone so i just decided that it wasn't worth the chase anymore.

I'm much more productive now. I'm completely focused on university, i'm ahead of my colleagues because they spend too much time and energy chasing girls like i did for so many years but now i just accepted that it's over.

When I raped the only girl that every cared about me

edit: yes I did time inceltears

When I graduated college with no GF, no sexual experiences, or real social circle.

When I was dumped my oneitis for no fault of my own(meaning nothing major.happened,no fight or anything).
I realized the problem is inherently in me and its prob already over.
Legit fuck off

When found out what an IOI is and realized I am invisible.

1st grade. I never felt like one of the others. I knew I was destined to be alone.

hERo

Wait what baby

User was warned for this post.
When I was dumped my oneitis for no fault of my own(meaning nothing major.happened,no fight or anything).
This happened to me as well. It was with the hottest gf I ever had too. Fuuuuuuck

This happened to me as well. It was with the hottest gf I ever had too. Fuuuuuuck
Leave us BE. Is this not a forum for INCELS? INCELS

Last edited:
Damn this thread should have been tagged suicidefuel

Why did you do that? I'm curious.

Why did you do that? I'm curious.

I broke and alone and couldn't afford my pills, so she comforted me, and I had a break. I got off (sort of ) on an insanity plea

I hope you will enjoy your warning, it is well deserved indeed.

When I stopped trying and just wanted to die.

when i turned 21 a kissless hugless handholdless friendzoneless friendless norwooding manlet

For me there was not one defining event, it's a sequence of events that lead to what I am today

Very recently after going on Tinder and getting no matches at all.

I broke and alone and couldn't afford my pills, so she comforted me, and I had a break. I got off (sort of ) on an insanity plea
Low inhib af

When I was born tbh

when girls only talked to me to ask the name of my brother or some friend

When I turned 18