Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you realise your mother was an immoral person?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date

My mother is...

• My mother is completely moral and I can speak to her about anything

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • My mother is imperfect but mostly good

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • My mother is immoral, has diminished my joy and I would not speak to her about inceldom

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
My mom is the only person who listens to me fully tbh, I can tell her basically anything

Other; between two and three. What does joy in this context mean though?

My mom is the only person who listens to me fully tbh, I can tell her basically anything
My mother always interrupts me in the middle of a sentence and didnt listen to what I said as what she said had no connection to my words, if you call her out on anything wrong she does she denies and makes herself the victim and says I dont understand because of my "autism".
She is a big reason I dont talk much.

my mom died when i was in middle school tbh. when i started taking the redpill and reading about female nature i figured things out

My mother always interrupts me in the middle of a sentence and didnt listen to what I said as what she said had no connection to my words, if you call her out on anything wrong she does she denies and makes herself the victim and says I dont understand because of my "autism".
She is a big reason I dont talk much.
That sucks man. I cant imagine what having a shit mim would be like ngl she’s like the main reason I’m still sane tbh

That sucks man. I cant imagine what having a shit mim would be like ngl she’s like the main reason I’m still sane tbh
She is just a dumb bitch, other people are raised by psychopaths who abuse and mistreat them, at least my mother feeds the monster she created :feelsokman:

She is just a dumb bitch, other people are raised by psychopaths who abuse and mistreat them, at least my mother feeds the monster she created :feelsokman:
beats getting starved

my mom is genuinely one of the best persons I've ever met. But yeah, she was born 60 years ago when this world was still a decent place to live and most women weren't literal demons

my mom is genuinely one of the best persons I've ever met. But yeah, she was born 60 years ago when this world was still a decent place to live and most women weren't literal demons

Emotions play tricks on me all the time. Logically my Mom is a huge lying cheating slut but emotionally I know she is 1 of only 2 people in this world that will support me no matter what. Sometimes she gets angry with me. She gets frustrated that I'm single and not giving her grandkids. But she always does support me and for that I think she is a good person at least a bit.

When I was between 8 or 10 she sat me down and explained the person I've been calling Father was not my actual Father. That threw me for a loop. Ever since then it was just more bullshit after waves of new bullshit. I never fully forgave her for everything she did to me. I can't speak to her about most things today because she keeps referring back to her time and how things worked in her day not realizing she was a Stacy and I've never gotten the same attention she or my Dad did. She likes to regurgitate for me to marry a woman with kids and become a betabuxx which also makes me resent her.

Love my mom. Wonderful lady.