Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you realise you were ugly?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Please don’t say “heh… the day I was born” the im the biggest trucel competition is Annoying. No you fucking didn’t know you were ugly when you were born, you probably didn’t even look in a mirror till you were 2.

I was always bullied for my looks (specifically my forehead and nose). People would always make jokes about me and girls never liked me. I assumed they didn’t that to everyone and there was nothing to it. That was until my mother told me that I was ugly when she was drunk. She’d called me ugly b4 but you can usually assume women are being emotional if they insult you. But when she said that, that was genuine. People’s true side come out when they’re drunk

Middle School, that's when girls started calling me ugly.

I always knew I was an outcast and that I don't belong. That knowledge was in me all along thinking back

I always knew I was an outcast and that I don't belong. That knowledge was in me all along thinking back
So true bro! I crawled out my moms minge talking about Hypergamy and lookism

In kindERgarten when othERs wERe bullying me for being fat

Early teens, my mom gave the ol classic "They're just jealous", took me til mid teens to realize in fact they were not jealous, in fact they were actively bullying and mocking me to my face.

It's around then I started trawling the internet and stumbled upon reddits TRP in 2012-2013 which at the time was as fringe as inkwells as far as I was concerned, I tried to apply every trick, cold shower, weight lifting and exercising for years all of course futile, then I found the blackpill which I didn't believe at the time, but the scientific studies convinced me in the end.

At very young age, at the age of 13 I admitted it definitively

Early teens, my mom gave the ol classic "They're just jealous", took me til mid teens to realize in fact they were not jealous, in fact they were actively bullying and mocking me to my face.

It's around then I started trawling the internet and stumbled upon reddits TRP in 2012-2013 which at the time was as fringe as inkwells as far as I was concerned, I tried to apply every trick, cold shower, weight lifting and exercising for years all of course futile, then I found the blackpill which I didn't believe at the time, but the scientific studies convinced me in the end.
That’s brutal

Maybe like late elementary school

h
Please don’t say “heh… the day I was born” the im the biggest trucel competition is Annoying. No you fucking didn’t know you were ugly when you were born, you probably didn’t even look in a mirror till you were 2.

I was always bullied for my looks (specifically my forehead and nose). People would always make jokes about me and girls never liked me. I assumed they didn’t that to everyone and there was nothing to it. That was until my mother told me that I was ugly when she was drunk. She’d called me ugly b4 but you can usually assume women are being emotional if they insult you. But when she said that, that was genuine. People’s true side come out when they’re drunk
high school when people kept telling me i was ugly and i was wondering why i was treated so awfully when i never did anything

high school when people kept telling me i was ugly and i was wondering why i was treated so awfully when i never did anything
Yep I kept assuming it was how I acted or smelled so an applied a boat load of deodorant and tried jestermaxing (only worked on boys. Girls still hated me)

Idk, I knew something was wrong with me at like 15 because everyone else had facial hair and a deep voice and shit, and they always relied on me to mog

This

Can be, but not all are
As with anything. The problem is, a lot of incels generalise easily because they’re autistic. Same with the racecopers “juz he black bro!” “Just be white!”

Idk, I knew something was wrong with me at like 15 because everyone else had facial hair and a deep voice and shit, and they always relied on me to mog
Relate

Yep I kept assuming it was how I acted or smelled so an applied a boat load of deodorant and tried jestermaxing (only worked on boys. Girls still hated me)
You were a low tier normie if jestermaxxingworked for the guys or you were just very good at making jokes maybe you’re neurotypical. I remember people making the smell excuse to people they hated. They said it as a other way of calling someone ugly

You were a low tier normie if jestermaxxingworked for the guys or you were just very good at making jokes maybe you’re neurotypical. I remember people making the smell excuse to people they hated. They said it as a other way of calling someone ugly
British school in Birmingham, I Mogged a lot of the Indians and niggers so i was abt LTN there. I’m not neurotypical, im diagnosed with autism and ADHD. The reason boys found me funny is because I was giga low inhib and I’d pretty much do anything

I mean I was always self-aware of my ugliness, my physical stature, pretty much everything about me... but, I feel as tho I figured it out by the time I was in middle school. Before that, I was blue-pilled clueless kid who didn't realize being nice to girls didn't mean they'd like you back. The whole "treat others the way you want to be treated" started to phase out as I realized most kids didn't abide by this rule... so I said "fuck it", but then because of the "failo" effect, I was immediately put in my place by my peers. Of course, from then on I just said / did whatever the fuck I wanted and made damn sure to let others know I wasn't want to fuck about with. Anyways... yah, life sucks.. I just want to die already.

I didnt realize it, Im told this from the kindergarten by my peers so I know Im ugly since ever.

Last edited:
Around age 12 when i was bullied for my looks then it just got worse