Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When did you realise it was over for you?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
I had long known something was up for the longest time but i only found out about the blackpill community thru rehabroom videos, I always shunned from social activities and outcasted no matter how much i tried to fit in, I tried getting a more interesting personality, I tried to get a better haircut, If haircut isnt looks then idk why they say only personality matter.

As i walk outside i feel sheer anxiety and dread and i am nearing 25, I feel this might be for the rest of my life.

At college i was not liked either, In 2015 i was rotting on GTA Online at my dads bc i couldnt play it at my moms house.
I had a laptop, Most of the times i just rotted that, I knew something was wrong with me so i kept rotting harder and harder.

Eventually i became somewhat bluepilled and tried my hardest to fit in again, I got a grocery store job and a warehous job and i also tried joining activities, Fast forward now i am blackpilled and ive seen too much, I feel like there is no more hope.

I now at 19 back then realise its not my personality, But its my frightening appearance.

Being nice just made me backstabbed and fighting back just made me verbally abused.

I had a father and a mother and they are still not friends so i had to jump house alot.

I still cling to hope yet i feel all is lost.

r/memes - Who painted the “There is nothing we can do” Napoleon meme?

There is nothing we can do

I wish some of you still have hope of ascending but i feel lost in the void and theres no way i can crawl out of it.

I had long known something was up for the longest time but i only found out about the blackpill community thru rehabroom videos, I always shunned from social activities and outcasted no matter how much i tried to fit in, I tried getting a more interesting personality, I tried to get a better haircut, If haircut isnt looks then idk why they say only personality matter.

As i walk outside i feel sheer anxiety and dread and i am nearing 25, I feel this might be for the rest of my life.

At college i was not liked either, In 2015 i was rotting on GTA Online at my dads bc i couldnt play it at my moms house.
I had a laptop, Most of the times i just rotted that, I knew something was wrong with me so i kept rotting harder and harder.

Eventually i became somewhat bluepilled and tried my hardest to fit in again, I got a grocery store job and a warehous job and i also tried joining activities, Fast forward now i am blackpilled and ive seen too much, I feel like there is no more hope.

I now at 19 back then realise its not my personality, But its my frightening appearance.

Being nice just made me backstabbed and fighting back just made me verbally abused.

I had a father and a mother and they are still not friends so i had to jump house alot.

I still cling to hope yet i feel all is lost.

r/memes - Who painted the “There is nothing we can do” Napoleon meme?

There is nothing we can do

I wish some of you still have hope of ascending but i feel lost in the void and theres no way i can crawl out of it.
when i was subject to the laws of nature, civilization and soyciety. :soy::foidSoy::feels:

when i was subject to the laws of nature, civilization and soyciety. :soy::foidSoy::feels:
Sometimes i feel they are just there to observe me and wait fot the correct moment to attack.

Sometimes normies are mean to me and i havent done anything to provoke them.

ive known of the blackpill since i was like 13, but only recently did it actually open my eyes.

im doing everything i can to improove, but in the end ill be left with chad's sloppy seconds (or even nothing at all)

Pattern Recognition.

If I've been told the same thing, multiple times, by a variety of unconnected people, then that thing must be true.

If kids, men, women, all say that I'm ugly, even if ugliness is subjective, then it's true, i'm ugly, because multiple different people came to the same conclusion.

I was always treated badly by other people despite my efforts in social skills. I thought that I was just awkward and slower in terms of social abilities. I thought other people were the problem. I didn't really acknowledge to myself that I was different, and my experiences were different, until a few years ago. It just never occurred to me that I could have autism and that was my social impediment

When I was 13 my school principal tried to put me in therapy and I had to pretend to do useless activities while I was there. It confirmed my earlier suspicions I was non-NT and I already knew I was unattractive but this made me realize I would never fit in with normalfags.

I remember being on a trip with my family when I was 10 and all I could think about was roping.