Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill when did you know it was over?

sonicel

sonicel

Banned
-
at 23 i've lost pretty much all hope of ever escaping inceldom

When I finished high school without making a single female friend or even having a conversation.

Not growing past 5’4 while everyone else did.

When people started going against their faith, culture, and upbringing and start doing degenerate things. I have some family problems that forced me to grow up QUICKLY. I haven't had a fucking vacation or something proper in a long time. It's always been WORK WORK WORK, where everyone else partied and were having the time of their lifes I have been stemcelling.

When I was booked for rape

When I was 10.

Around 5th-6th grade. I was slightly blackpilled then but I became way more blackpilled after 11th grade.

During high school. At elementary school I didn't have a chance, so I hoped things will be better at high school. I was wrong.

0 tinder matches

When I realized I stopped growing while being shorter than an 8th grader.

2 years back, when stacy I loved much chose very fat guy 6/10 over my sporty body, only because he bigmouthed her, did lot of small talk, then revealed his "feelings for her''. Possible explanation is that I didn't try hard enough, because I'm mentalcel, and can't talk to 5+ grade female. I promised myself this was my last dissapointment.My last romance took place before 17 years, now I'm 32 and I think I will just get old alone.

In my early 20s and numerous approaches.
I saw how easy good looking men had it and realized I the odds were against me.

I thought I would be a virgin all my life. I thought sex would always only be a fantasy.