Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you guys realize you were going to be forever alone?

• Thread starter pale.oconservative
  • Start date
pale.oconservative

pale.oconservative

Greycel
I think it was middle school for me. I knew earlier but it was really cemented in grade 6

From beginning

grade 10 when I was 15

Seriously, I never had any hope.

when I was 13 or so. then I got redpilled in college. then brutally blackpilled again at 25 when I could no longer cope

When I realized that I had to pay for it. I was in denial for quite a while - basically most of college - but then I realized that the sort of thing I was looking for was impossible for me to obtain.

after college when i started going hard into online dating, i realized that being a manlet was a death sentence

Probably this year tbh

basically in high school when i noticed that girls didn't even know that i existed and even foids that knew and interacted with me in the past were asking what is my name in public.

basically in high school when i noticed that girls didn't even know that i existed and even foids that knew and interacted with me in the past were asking what is my name in public.
same

when i got rejected by a girl last year, i knew it was over for me

When I realized that I had to pay for it. I was in denial for quite a while - basically most of college - but then I realized that the sort of thing I was looking for was impossible for me to obtain.