Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you grow out of racism?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I used to be into white nationalism and stuff when I was in my early teens. Like I hated the browning of America and thought that nonwhites were inherently inferior because of their lack of civilizational achievements and shithole countries.

I grew out of that phase when I started learning about their history and culture and realized they are not much different from us and that we are not any better than they are. Those sentiments I felt are simply born of ignorance and prejudice. Ironically, this means that racists are the ones that are low IQ. That said, I still use racial slurs all the time since idgaf about being politically correct.

Last edited:
Grew? Out of racism? Never

I'm still racist
Still disgusts me to this day seeing these brown turds walk around Europe

grew into it tbh

Bait. Everyone here is racist and u know it

Bait. Everyone here is racist and u know it
Unironically I don't consider myself a racist anymore, although I still use racial slurs and profanity. I think racism consists of believing one race is inherently better than another, a position I no longer maintain.

I’m racist but for good reason. All races are not equal.

Long ago, in fact some (if not most) of the highest IQ posters here and people in general with blackpill knowledge are ethnics. I make no value judgements about anything, much less so about something that's entirely outside of the control of an individual's. Being racist in the same is to me the same thing as considering yourself inferior to others because you're ugly, short, etc. Maybe that's why OP, maybe people here are loaded with self-hatred and disgust with themselves as humans/individuals and think they're less than "normal" people, and therefore they exert their edgyness by buying into racist ideology. But of course I also use racial slurs and stereotypes.

And to top it off, I used to think high of "western" and "european culture", but if you study a little of bit of history you'll understand that most degeneracy is actually product and result of that same "culture". So no, I don't think highly of any cultural group anymore.

I was never xenophobic towards any race, except homo erectus and kikes. It's impossible not to hate the 2 for non-brainwashed people.

I don’t see any difference between people in terms of „race“. If you leave your house and don’t know others from YouTube videos, then you will expirience it and understand that we are all fucking same (not necessarily meaning it in the positive way), i do see most people in the world as „not respectable“, no matter what race or gender they belong to.

Last edited:
When the soys and virtue signallers told me that Black Lives Matter :feelskek:

Im only racist towards kikes and soyboys thats it. I don't care about any other race

5A5129AB 8B96 42DE BA69 17DD0556634A

I don't consider myself racist because whatever racism I might hold is untainted by ideology and ego flattery. It is the racism of the common man, the innocent man. This is different from the highly professional and competitive racism shared by most here.

Weird, I hate brown people so much (they have the same color of my skin).
Don't know why tho, I just hate shitskin and niggers so much.

The most racist thing I believed in was stereotypes but after I turned 10 and learned more I really only used them for comedy. Now I think that as long as people aren’t gray rectangles all equal in color and size and resources exist that they will somehow find a way to categorize and divide themselves.

After I realized it doesn't fucking matter at all to my life

I think it happened when I went to a different elementary school. I'm of mixed descent, and I got to suffer racism towards both my white and non-white identities in my old village. I grew to hate the "foreigners" that attacked me for being white and I thought of them as inferior because they used slurs and were rude. When I changed school I found a different world, people from all ethnicities: white, Indian, brown, black, you call it, and I learned that we're all the same and I'm welcomed for both of my identities. As time passed I got rid of my fear and prejudice that all "foreigners" of a certain descent were aggressive and uncivilized.

Grow out of it?I never grow,in height or spirit

despite being brown, I was never racist.

I used to be into white nationalism and stuff when I was in my early teens. Like I hated the browning of America and thought that nonwhites were inherently inferior because of their lack of civilizational achievements and shithole countries.

I grew out of that phase when I started learning about their history and culture and realized they are not much different from us and that we are not any better than they are. Those sentiments I felt are simply born of ignorance and prejudice. Ironically, this means that racists are the ones that are low IQ. That said, I still use racial slurs all the time since idgaf about being politically correct.
I think around this year, I sort of always understood that just because a race was smarter than another didn't mean everyone from that race was. For example, whites are obviously smarter than blacks, but not every white person is smarter than every black person, it's a distribution like any other. But I guess despise consciously realizing this I didn't really apply it.
After I gained respect for some people of differing races, as well as realizing the good things about specific races, I stopped really caring much about race. I still use slurs and make racist jokes ofc, but idc much about people's race.
Men of all races need to unite against women :society:

I grew out of that phase when I started learning about their history and culture and realized they are not much different from us and that we are not any better than they are. Those sentiments I felt are simply born of ignorance and prejudice. Ironically, this means that racists are the ones that are low IQ.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I grew out of that phase when I started learning about their history and culture and realized they are not much different from us and that we are not any better than they are.
?

I'm racist towards women, does that count? I want to kill them all (in minecraft).

I use racist slurs as a joke since I don't really care. But I hate muslims and will discriminate against them to the best of my ability, regardless of their race. If there is a parallel of racism into religion, lmk.

??? They are the ppl I'm MOST racist towards jfl
But you said that you liked Tyrones the most. You said "Substitute Subhuman, Tyrones are my favorite group of people. Can't imagine my life without them. "

But you said that you liked Tyrones the most. You said "Substitute Subhuman, Tyrones are my favorite group of people. Can't imagine my life without them. "
ur projecting nigger

never was but i like to say slurs for fun
nigger faggot kike spic chink wop

i used to hate whites and mexicans

I was never a hardcore racist, but had some tendencies in my thinking.
I realized how pointless this type of mindset was when I became aware how no woman (or even a man) of my race gives a shit about me.

Classic.

This site contributed to me not being a racist