Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you get your beard.

A beard will give you absolutely nothing if you're ugly.

I cant even grow a beard nigga :feelsseriously:

The day of my bar mitzvah

I got my neckbeard at 15 and my first katana when I was 16

I got mine in a box of count chocula cereal

I sort of grew one when I was 15 although it was a bit thin and patchy in places so I used an electric razor for about 18 months then grew a full one when I was 17. I did actually go back to being cleanshaven for a few years when I got in PUA until the age of 23 when I gave up on PUA and became seriously depressed and suicidal and grew a full one and have had it ever since.

I was smooth face

Used minox and the beard it gave me is so shit I was better off without it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I could only grow a goatee at first, I used minoxidil for like 3 or 4 months so I can grow a beard that could hide my jaw

I Only Have Chin hair And Thick Sideburns I Can't Grow A Beard Or Mustache.

I haven't been clean shaven for over 10 years; I started growing patchy facial hair at around 16, then by 19 or so I had a fuller beard.

I have a chin and mustache beard, was fully grown when I was 19 (21 now). I trim it regulary but I legit still feel like an old man among others my own age... Every foid I see with a bf does not have a beard (Except if they are full on chads)

my beard looks like pubes, maybe if I grow it for a few months it will look good ig but I doubt that

11 started growing
12 i had a full beard
13 i looked ugly and homeless because i was afraid to shave because i had a fear id cut my neck open
started being babyface and had to cut beard for work at 15

Yes

i get one intermittedly because shaving is boring so I only do it every 3-4 months

Age 8. All my classmates made fun of me about how a mistake was made on my birth date since i had a full stubble at such a young age

I started growing facial hair at 14 ,had a neckbeard by 15 and got a full beard by 17. The only reason I have my beard right now is because I haven’t gotten a haircut in 5 months, but I’m trying to get it cut soon.

Never, I have facial hair of a soy jack

I was able to grow at least a full beard when I was 20. I'm 21 and I still prefer to be clean shaven, beards look atrocious on me. Literally makes me look like an 11 year old with a fake pirate beard, because I guess my face hasn't really aged since freshman year of high school.