Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When did you gain height-conciousness?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
When I was 13 or 14 and began to get brutally height mogged by my peers at school

Middle school

i guess I didn't care about as much when I was younger despite being one of the shortest kids my age that I knew. Around 13/14 was when I started to really care about it.

Why have you been so fixated on shortcels and height lately

Around middle-school
i guess I didn't care about as much when I was younger despite being one of the shortest kids my age that I knew. Around 13/14 was when I started to really care about it.
What pains me, is I technically have tall genes. Some of my ancestors were 6'1+ which back then was giga-tall

What pains me, is I technically have tall genes. Some of my ancestors were 6'1+ which back then was giga-tall
Same with me but only on one side of the family. I'm pretty sure one of my great uncles is around 6'3/6'4

when i realised all my friends kept getting taller except me

Yeah I definitely think middle school is when it really set in, but I was somewhat aware of it even before that. As a kid I remember seeing certain guys who were in 7th or 8th grade who towered over their peers and being in awe of them. Everyone in the school knew their name and thought they were cool

Why have you been so fixated on shortcels and height lately
I've made two threads about it and it's because I saw a 5'1 guy walking around the town square asking for change this morning.

Idk didn't hear of it until it became a TikTok meme in recent years.

yeah middle school.