Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you first learn about the true nature of Jews and how they control the world?

Rapist

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
I learned it from my dad when I was 12.

like around 16-17 after watching Europa the last battle.

Wikipedia early life. It couldn't be a coincidence that every ceo is jewish

((((They)))) don't control anything brocel!

I learned it from my dad when I was 12.
Based curry dad? My father spoke of it before in regards to their disproportionate level of influence in Wall Street & the Federal Reserve, but did so in an admiring “PHOOL SAAPORT SAAR” kind of way

((((They)))) don't control anything brocel!

13 or something

when i made an account here

Based curry dad? My father spoke of it before in regards to their disproportionate level of influence in Wall Street & the Federal Reserve, but did so in an admiring “PHOOL SAAPORT SAAR” kind of way
I was watching the news with my dad, and then he randomly brought up how Jews control the media to brainwash the masses and how they control global leaders. I didn't give a shit at the time though.
when i made an account here
So you only learned very recently?

What were your racial opinions before finding this forum?
i found niggers annoying and preferred to be around other whites
i also found jews to be a bit weird

Last edited:
I’ve been chronically online since I was like 7/8 I was already familiar with most of the /pol/ memes by age 12/13. 2016 was a wild year but yea I just thought it was anti semitic troll bullshit.

I think it was really in 2020 learning about the Rothschild, federal reserve and becoming a groyper by watching Fuentes clips a few months before the end of 2020.
That really solidified it

2020 is when I actually started caring about politics anyways JFL I went from a standard genuine shitlib to a groyper by the end of the year

not every each of them, but it is noticable that almost all members of the elites are jewish
agree. I don’t hate all jews just he psychiatrists and elites who support a feminized society.

I first learned when all the psychiatrists who were prescribing the death pills were jewish.

My dad used to talk about it when I was younger but I didnt understand it obviously I think when I was around 15 I actually understood it

It's a long and gradual learning process to see the full picture and discover what they're all about.
It just makes you hate their gatekeepers more because they know the truth but still betray their own people.

When i discovered /NSG/ on 4chan 3 years ago

History channel at 3 AM