Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When did you first hear about / realize that you were an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I learned about the existence of incels from the supreme gentlemen when I started to binge watch mumkey jones and basedshaman videos. It didn't take long for me to realize that I was an incel myself after re-evaluating my own life experiences and the way that people treated me. I was a sophomore back then and during that time and some of my teachers and classmates straight up started calling me ugly so it just reconfirmed the belief that Im incel

I was MGTOW for more than a year before discovering incels. I heard about incels in some comments but I didn't look into them or know who they were. There were memes but I didn't pay attention to them.

Eventually I made my way here after r/incels was banned (I think that's when, my memory is pretty poor). Didn't go back to MGTOW after that. It's kinda stupid to be a mgtow virgin, it makes no sense, those are mostly divorced guys or guys who have been burned by women already. I respect their attitude very much though.

unofficially at the age of 16 when i finally saw that people hate me

I don't remember exactly how but it just morphd over from robot and /r9k/ as I was tired of digging through garbage, and I saw things like FACEandLMS' videos, I lurked here for shorter than an hour before I decided to make an account, probably

Knew the existence of incel forums since 2014-2015, but always thought, "im not like these guys". After the r/incels ban i went to incels.me to see what "they" were up to. Ended being blackpilled.

I first heard the term incel on wizchan. That was in 2015 I think. I called myself volcel/wizard until late 2016 or so. "Volcel" is a wizchan cope. It implies you can have sex, but choose not to, and trust me, no one wizchan can have sex.

Wizards and incels are basically the same, it's just that wizards have completely given up and they're in denial. They're masters of coping.
I knew I'd be a virgin forever when I was 15 and that was in 2010.

Last edited:
I've always known I was an outcast from as far back as I can remember. what social anxiety will do to you

Couldn't find proper term to describe it, but i realised that i'm unfuckable fairly quickly.

2013 on puahate I learned what it meant and I was a manlet, framecel, chincel, and severe acnecel so it explained my entire life.

I realized that I was an incel after reading ER’s manifesto but I coped wth the redpill for awhile before I realized it never began