Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When did you die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
14 is when I realised I was ugly and everything made sense and ppl made fun of my appearance n all dat and I stopped lyig and being bluepilled to myself.

Fucking brutal. No one deserves to be ugly man. Cruel world.

I died when I was 14. There was no point in living after I finally accepted I was ugly.

I knew when I had no friends, which was like age 10

I am still alive :feelshehe:

I was born dead

tLUWRYvX.jpeg
I was never born.

I think I became blackpilled at around 15.

I’d have to say around 12-13

I think around 13 tbh

14 gave me big alerts, I was friendless and would spend my entire lunch periods in the library while the other students were starting to make relationships as they developed/ finished puberty.
Although I would say I only really fully realised I was dead at 19, having done 1 year of college and still remained a khhv.

I just realised 17 is also when I died. It's when I officially had zero friends and came across the blackpill cuz of FACEandLMS and then found this place

I have Macauly Culkin syndrome. As a Kid I was adorable, but the ugly truck hit me fast around the start of secondary (middle?) school

18. Normies had already lost their virginity by the time, had gfs, went to parties ect.

Age 5. I knew something was wrong with me when even my Kindergarten class heightmogged me and rejected me.

13-14 when I died but not until 18 when I learned about the blackpill.

7 was a key age; 13 to know I couldn't find a GF.

Wish to be born again, and to all of you.

Something just disappeared in me when I was 13, I just became more & more apathetic as time went on. It was like I got hallowed out suddenly.

Probably around 22 is when I realised it is most likely over

When i found out that height matters

Probably around 10 I felt like my fate was sealed. It was an initially slow, but later nose-dive downfall from there. I became a hideous freak around high-school however.

18. That’s when I went bald and had no money for a transplant. 26 now.

im too low iq to come up with any creative replies right now, id say the blackpill destroyed me at ~16

I wS born Dead

Assuming I am not murdered or killed in a crash, I would assume that I will die of old age as a virgin and be found long after my death. Some religioncopers who never gave me a wife will read some nonsense that I larp and then shovel dirt on me.

I died at last year of middle school
Brutal as shit to see all other people going to huuka cafes and hanging out while ı rotted

I’m pretty sure I’m still alive

But that’s also my biggest problem :feelsbadman: