Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When did you become aware of your SMV?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
*Ignoring your pre-puberty life where it didn't really matter, so I don't mean when you were 6 and someone called you ugly, but when sex was on the table.

I realised when I was 13 - 14 and was constantly being bullied for being ugly, both by boys and girls and it has still affected me to this day even though I am not as subhuman as I was back then.

Never gotten close at all
I don't mean personally, but when you were a sexual being and your peers were and they were beginning to explore that.

I don't mean personally, but when you were a sexual being and your peers were and they were beginning to explore that.
Maybe at like start of highschool when women would gravitate towards alot of guys and touch them and talk casually

But I was always seen as weird and excluded due to subhuman face.

Ignoring your pre-puberty life where it didn't really matter,
no if u have a true difformity like mine you know that there is something wrong with urself before puberty

around 14-15 when i noticed that girls dont see me at all

I realized in high school when females treated me differently than the attractive taller guys.

Started gradually from 7th or more like 8th grade.