Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did things truly start getting bad in Western society?

When did things truly start getting bad in Western society?

• Early Nineties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Late Nineties

• Late Noughties

• Early Teenies

• Early New Twenties

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Interested to hear people's thoughts on this!

When the 19th amendment passed, been downhill since then.

i would say decadence of western societies began with fall of christian values... so i guess let's say after 2 world war tho you can say that early signs were at beginning of 20 century

@Mecoja
@JayGoptri
@thespanishcel
@Transcended Trucel

just look at architecture or art, beautiful art nouveau or art deco were replaced by ugly modernism and then latter even worse...post modernism...

1789, after French Revolution.

When the first baby boomer was born

After 2015

My cousin is 15 yo older than me and he never had issues with girls and he looks the same ugly as me and is 5 6 he had ascended with plenty of girls as well.
Now is married and have 2 daughters

i would say decadence of western societies began with fall of christian values... so i guess let's say after 2 world war tho you can say that early signs were at beginning of 20 century

@Mecoja
@JayGoptri
@thespanishcel
@Transcended Trucel

just look at architecture or art, beautiful art nouveau or art deco were replaced by ugly modernism and then latter even worse...post modernism...
I agree. During WW2 there was also lack of manpower in the industry, so they started pushing the strong woman agenda. '60 and the '70 also when people started identifying freedom with degeneracy. Final nail in the coffin was the modern feminism and neoliberalism.

In 2016 I perceived things started to get really bad and weird. It was a very tense year with the US elections that polarized society, terrorist attacks every month, Brexit, etc. Then in 2017 the tranny/1000 genders and woke craze began and gone downhill from there.

In 2016 I perceived things started to get really bad and weird. It was a very tense year with the US elections that polarized society, terrorist attacks every month, Brexit, etc. Then in 2017 the tranny/1000 genders and woke craze began and gone downhill from there.

Ditto yeah. Things seemed mostly OK until then.

I'm sure there was a lot under the surface, but I never really noticed it.

1945. That's when the satanic NWO, led by the banking cartels from behind the scenes, established a strong foothold in the world with the creation of the UN. This allowed them to use the military might of the US to shape the economies, societies, and politics of nations all over the world as they see fit. They weaponize and export their cancerous ideologies like feminism to nations everywhere to weaken them internally and allow for external influence and pressure. When Russia, Iran, and China fall they will achieve total global control.

You might live to see it all gradually unfold before you.

Downhill since 1945.
Everything is a slippery slope.
It was inevitable since 1945.

@Mecoja
@JayGoptri
@thespanishcel
@Transcended Trucel

I believe there are several periods in History where it happens. It comes in phases. But yes your right, in our most recent times, one place you can really perceive the decline is in the late 1950's and especially 1960's onward.

1945 was the point of no return

When they stopped letting us use the nigga and nigger word that was the beginning at the end

nigga and nigger word is very therapeutic I wish they let us use it more without a bunch of nigga and nigger SJW attacking us or a bunch of nigger sheboons posting us on tiktok

And then we gave nigger foids rights

who is the retard who decided that was a good idea u fucking idiot kys also nigger
This. Now they just gatekeep it because Africans are the most butthurt race ever. Nigga isn't even bad on their terms and we can't say it either. Talk about extreme ego. "But hey white guys are fucking evil!!!"

60s easy. The 40s was bad but the 60s ultimate downfall of the west it FUCKINg killed the west what you’re living it is not the west anymore it’s the corpse of what once was. Also
1789, after French Revolution.

Sometime before it banded together to stop the one thing that could've brought it back on track. Seig! HEIL!!! :dab::dab::dab::dab:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: