Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When did it hit you ?

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
Curious when did you realize it's over for you and how you came to realize it to later gather here.

For me, it was when i was 12. Quite a young age but for some reason, at that time I looked around me and I had a strong feeling i'll lead a solitary and quite monotonous life later.
It made me hella depressed and pretty much the same depression carried on from 12 to 26.

Kinda feel like I really didn't change much from my 12-ish years. I wished I was mistaken.

I've always known it was over, but it took me quite a while to accept my fate.
That delusion kept me motivated, I thought, for once, the tide was going to change.
But It never happened.

Since 15 I think. I tried real hard to impress my oneitits and my entire class and failed miserably after every attempt.
That shredded me to pieces slowly and painfully.

A little over a year ago, but deep inside me i've always known i would be pretty fucked in that regard.

Curious when did you realize it's over for you and how you came to realize it to later gather here.

For me, it was when i was 12. Quite a young age but for some reason, at that time I looked around me and I had a strong feeling i'll lead a solitary and quite monotonous life later.
It made me hella depressed and pretty much the same depression carried on from 12 to 26.

Kinda feel like I really didn't change much from my 12-ish years. I wished I was mistaken.
I was 13

When puberty began I think

Took me a long time. I was bluepilled in college for the longest time and only became blackpilled my last year in college last year when I was 22.

Around middle school

1573768764330.jpg

7 years old while in second grade.

i recall thinking it was over to as far as i can remember

Always known it was over. Tried through tour high school but nothing happened.
Now, it’s over boys. It’s done for me. Prostitution or rape would be the only way for me to get some pussy

I'm pretty sure it was around the same age I realized it would not happen, or at least I knew I would always be considerably behind others.

A few months back

I was coping for like 14 years then it hit me

I sorta knew at the age of 12 also. I knew that some people aren't meant to be loved or happy, and I had a feeling I was one of them, but for some reason I didn't accept it as over yet. It wasn't until 17 I realized it was over.

I don’t even know tbh. Probably around 34-35. Took me a long time and I still haven’t given up.

when i was youngcel