Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did it feel like you started living?

Lossphox

Lossphox

Lost in the sauce and zero swag
★★★
I felt alive to be honest at the age of 23 and im 29 now lel

When I beat the elite four for the first time in Pokémon crystal took me like 3 months of grinding on wild pokemon in victory road to get my party of 6 to level 50+ almost still lost to Lance

When I beat the elite four for the first time in Pokémon crystal took me like 3 months of grinding on wild pokemon in victory road to get my party of 6 to level 50+ almost still lost to Lance

Holy shit I just had two good pokemon and the rest were super under leveled or made for HM's

Holy shit I just had two good pokemon and the rest were super under leveled or made for HM's
I did that in my first run then got stuck on the dragon gym leader because I only leveled my Feraligator, then next run I started training everything and got one of each type and got to Kanto

I did that in my first run then got stuck on the dragon gym leader because I only leveled my Feraligator, then next run I started training everything and got one of each type and got to Kanto
Pokemon is still fun but I stopped at gold and came back during X and moon.

Pokemon is still fun but I stopped at gold and came back during X and moon.
I haven’t played 3DS because I never got one, only had crystal, ruby and leaf green dad threw them out so I just emulated them on pc as well as the DS games (Sinnoh-Unova)

I haven’t played 3DS because I never got one, only had crystal, ruby and leaf green dad threw them out so I just emulated them on pc as well as the DS games (Sinnoh-Unova)

You can emulate 3Ds game perfectly nowadays since the emulator runs on gpu speed and 60fps 98 percent of games. specs?

You can emulate 3Ds game perfectly nowadays since the emulator runs on gpu speed and 60fps 98 percent of games. specs?
My laptops processor is shit like 2.6 GHZ but gpu is gt940m, if it is GPU dependent as you say I’ll give it a shot

Maxresdefault

BradBodies

when I started drinking, didn't last long tho

My laptops processor is shit like 2.6 GHZ but gpu is gt940m, if it is GPU dependent as you say I’ll give it a shot

You should be fine just download citra canary and get decrypted roms

I've always felt like I'm in some sort of constant dream state.

I've always felt like I'm in some sort of constant dream state.
Same, it always felt like I put up with things than experience them

Same, it always felt like I put up with things than experience them
Well that too, but I was more referring to my actual perception of reality. My brain is asleep 24/7.

from I was born till 11-12 years old I was in paradise on earth. After discovering masturbation and sex at age 12 my innocence was gone and I was no longer a carefree child in paradise, i descended into hell...

from I was born till 11-12 years old I was in paradise on earth. After discovering masturbation and sex at age 12 my innocence was gone and I was no longer a carefree child in paradise, i descended into hell...
A quote from lord Elliot

A quote from lord Elliot
No that is my life. I was an extrovert popular child I had a ton of friends and when I was 12 I ejaculated for the first time. And by then my innocence was gone. As soon as one discovers sex they´re not a child anymore and then it doesn´t matter if the age is 12 or even 10. And by then the beautiful exciting imagination a child has is gone forever, only to be replaced by perverted thought and urges to have sex

I felt alive before becoming a sexual being, during childhood. I didnt care about having no friends, about my parents hating me, or about being ugly and high inhib. All i cared for was playing my PlayStation, and then my PS2. I thought i wasnt happy, but now i know it was the best ad happier part of my life. I really feel a lot of nostalgia (that helps me cope) when i watch longplays of some of my past favorite PS2 games. Its like remembering being a completely different person, like remembering a past life or something like that.
No that is my life. I was an extrovert popular child I had a ton of friends and when I was 12 I ejaculated for the first time. And by then my innocence was gone. As soon as one discovers sex they´re not a child anymore and then it doesn´t matter if the age is 12 or even 10. And by then the beautiful exciting imagination a child has is gone forever, only to be replaced by perverted thought and urges to have sex

You know what i mean :feelsbadman:

I felt alive before becoming a sexual being, during childhood. I didnt care about having no friends, about my parents hating me, or about being ugly and high inhib. All i cared for was playing my PlayStation, and then my PS2. I thought i wasnt happy, but now i know it was the best ad happier part of my life. I really feel a lot of nostalgia (that helps me cope) when i watch longplays of some of my past favorite PS2 games. Its like remembering being a completely different person, like remembering a past life or something like that.

You know what i mean :feelsbadman:
I am completely lost in nostalgia I have downloaded many gigabytes of gameplay anywhere from PC, PS1 or PS2. Watching gameplays of Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, or Pokemon Silver is pure nostalgia it´s like being a child again for only a few moment till I come back to reality again :feelscry:
Seriously don´t get me started I can talk for hours about nostalgia and the perfect paradise that was my childhood. I am sorry you had it rough but apparently the true happiness of your inner child was so strong that, that happiness could even combat the struggles in your life. That is how powerful a child´s mind is because they have so much happiness that everything can be turned into fun, excitement and amazing adventures

I used to feel alive but now I am just in a state of boredom

I am completely lost in nostalgia ...
Seriously don´t get me started I can talk for hours about nostalgia and the perfect paradise that was my childhood.

Ive probably watched 100+ gameplays just from PS2 games in the last 6-8 years. Currently watching a FFX and a Blood Will Tell gameplays from time to time. I feel like im at home when i watch some of them, like a Silent Hill 2, Chaos Legion, ZoE 1 and 2, Dynasty Warriors 4...., Digimon, Spiderman from PS1... so many games actually. Im kind of glad that i was smart enough to copy them, because i didnt had money and i dont even want to imagine what would i be today without that endless ammount of games.
Yep, i really miss my childhood too. Kind of a lost paradise

Ive probably watched 100+ gameplays just from PS2 games in the last 6-8 years. Currently watching a FFX and a Blood Will Tell gameplays from time to time. I feel like im at home when i watch some of them, like a Silent Hill 2, Chaos Legion, ZoE 1 and 2, Dynasty Warriors 4...., Digimon, Spiderman from PS1... so many games actually. Im kind of glad that i was smart enough to copy them, because i didnt had money and i dont even want to imagine what would i be today without that endless ammount of games.
Yep, i really miss my childhood too. Kind of a lost paradise
Nice to find someone that know how it feels to be stuck in the void that is nostalgia. I also watch intros from all kinds of series like this
or a lot of cartoon series like Adventures of the gummi bears, Talespin, Jacki Chan adventures "animated series" or batman animated series. I could go on and on or OF COURSE....
Watching these intro´s makes me feel like I am 8 years old again about to watch a new episode. Only to realize when the intro ends an episode isn´t going to begin and I am my 24 year old self and my childhood is long gone

Last edited:
Nice to find someone that know how it feels to be stuck in the void that is nostalgia. I also watch intros from all kinds of series like this
or a lot of cartoon series like Adventures of the gummi bears, Talespin, Jacki Chan adventures "animated series" or batman animated series. I could go on and on or OF COURSE....
Watching these intro´s makes me feel like I am 8 years old again about to watch a new episode. Only to realize when the intro ends an episode isn´t going to begin and I am my 24 year old self and my childhood is long gone

Beyblade and Pokemon were the shit back in my childhood, and love watching a bunch of intros from time-to-time. Also loved stuff like Bakugan,Yu-Gi-Oh!, Transformers, etc. I missed those times :(

Beyblade and Pokemon were the shit back in my childhood, and love watching a bunch of intros from time-to-time. Also loved stuff like Bakugan,Yu-Gi-Oh!, Transformers, etc. I missed those times :(
Yugi Oh was so fucking awesome! I still have my Yugi-Oh cards and I even played it with a friend a year ago and it is still very fun! The best fads/series of my childhood is without a doubt Yugi-Oh, Pokemon, Beyblade and Dragonball Z. Not necessarily in that order but those 4 was so amazing, of course digimon and a lot others were incredible too but these four takes the cake!

Yugi Oh was so fucking awesome! I still have my Yugi-Oh cards and I even played it with a friend a year ago and it is still very fun! The best fads/series of my childhood is without a doubt Yugi-Oh, Pokemon, Beyblade and Dragonball Z. Not necessarily in that order but those 4 was so amazing, of course digimon and a lot others were incredible too but these four takes the cake!
Card game was good until they added Pendulums

Card game was good until they added Pendulums
I am not familiar with that.
I am just so grateful to have been born in a time before technology completely took over. Back in the 90´s and 00´s we were just kids being kids. Now the kids are dressed up in expensive beautiful clothes just to look handsome like a real life doll for the girls who get kids. Back when I was a child we had holes or patches to cover holes in all of our pants because we just had fun and didn´t have to care about not ruining "our fancy clothes" because we had kids clothes not miniature designer clothes

I used to battle online in Pokemon but then they made them too vulnerable with moves being either special or physical, it also got plain boring. Probably when I most felt alive was when I played an arcade game and won a tournament in my first try.