Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When commiting suicide is easier than even ATTEMPTING to date

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I sometimes feel like I have no right to complain since I have made exactly 0 attempts to get a gf

I have never approached a girl IRL to ask her out, never tried flirting with one or even striking up a conversation

I have no social media (tbh thats because I have no friends, imagine having a facebook page with 0 friends JFL) and I have never made a dating profile, never even used any of the apps like Tinder or such or signed up for any dating website

Never even tried having a female friend

Part of me is not surprised that Im incel since I dont think women even know that I exist, I guess they see me out once a week when I go shopping but thats it

The thing is Im too embarrassed of how I look to even try, I would rather make out with a shotgun than even attempt to date

I am used to getting everything right the first time - exams, essays, presentations, proejcts - I overstudy and overprepare myself to the point where my success is guaranteed 99.999% of the time

I cant handle failing

I remember applying for jobs its always brutal

Somehow still I always manage to find something in less than 20 applications but every ghost or rejection that I would get I would spend in bed almost crying thinking how retarded the employer must think I am

I dont want to date around because of this, I want to get it right the first time and just skip to the relationship part tbh

I need Misaki right fucking now

Last edited:
If you have to try then its over

I put more effort into having sex than any of my sex haver friends

Agreed

Getting the balls to actually end your life is not easy. But its easier then getting a girlfriend today thats for sure.

Idk ur entire situation but the whole point is it's not supposed to be THAT hard.
Ur not training to be an astronaut

Total Imbecile