Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When cold approaches was the norm

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Would we have done better?

Imagine in the 90s, where guys went up to girls and asked them for their phone numbers in bars, cafés, parks etc. Because there was no other way to find that girl again, no social media to stalk her on, no dating apps to find them on, it was the only shot. Of course women were more open to this as it was their only way of getting male attention, they didn't have their thirst trap Insta to rely on for simp attention, so I'm guessing they weren't as harsh as they are today when they were approached by a guy they didn't find attractive. Nowadays, cold approaches is psycho-levels unless you're an absolute Chad.

Do you think we could have ascended with our Looksmatches in 1995 by asking them for their phone numbers?

I'm guessing they weren't as harsh as they are today
even then they still wanted Chad/Jock, difference probably is that back then you wouldn't get into problems for cold approaching.

News-90s-TV-Shows-A-Look-Back-At-The-Best-Series-for-College-Students.jpg

sexhavers on the left, incels on the right

No, because my autism would cuck me

I wouldn’t have bothered. I would’ve been trying to get into the Aryan Nations.