Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When Chads ignore a woman

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
38a5fe6bb3359e26f3d77dd4395892bbe8137f9dce290660ad02db71609d9147_1.jpg

They don’t wanna get into trouble or cancelled. Why doesn’t this idiot foid understand?

Lol and then when she does get attention she’ll call it harassment. Schrodinger’s foid

she is mind broken from being ignored for the first time in her easy mode life

Still better than looking and ending up on tiktok as a creep

Should work now. There's something going on with avif files for whatever reason
Yeah it works now.

So you talk to girls at the gym and get called a creep, you don't and get called inhumane? :feelsseriously:

And when men talk to her and look at her, she feels harassed, like wtf
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

best you can do is ignore them, don't even give them the validation

Dumb 2 digit iq slut

Yeah it works now.

So you talk to girls at the gym and get called a creep, you don't and get called inhumane? :feelsseriously:

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I think if a Chad ignores her, then he's inhumane. If a normie or an ugly man ignores her then she's fine with it, that's what she wants anyway.

Rip her vagina open and scalp her head, force slugs and poop in her mouth and secure it in their, put a rotten cactus up her ass, rip her toenails off with a rusty spoon, and then put her in a metal box which is slowly heated to boilling point.

Inject her vains with bleach, urine and barf from a baby and put a hook in the middle of her nose and drag her around until the bone gets pulled off

Put a million sharp poison needles in her eyes and battery acid in her ears, which are twisted by a machine

she is mind broken from being ignored for the first time in her easy mode life
Foids can't spend a minute without receiving attention; it's like a drug for them.

maybe she just wanted some good indian incels to cold approach her instead

Maybe those chads have girlfriends. Some toilets couldn't process in their chicken brains that not everyone is into degenerate cheating and pump and dump. Completely destroyed when her pussy, her only worthy thing is being ghosted.

Smartest foid be like

"Where's my chloroform at?"

Woman Registering " that shes not the Center of the World " :feelsclown:

Why is she at a gym if she wants to socialize what a dumb whore

they're avoiding the false rape charge

One can thinks that she craves chad attention but if these men have fear of talking to women they are not chads,if they were chads even with girlfriends they would talk to her,so she is talking about average or a bit prettier males, i find it very strange that this woman want beta males attention,maybe she has mental problems and its ultra whore,not like the other whores that only want attention from men they will fuck,no,she want attention from males she will not fuck. :feelsohgod:

They should give her the attention she wants and gang rape her and beat her to death (in videogame ofc)

I can meet her in the locker room if she wants company, or if she doesn't want it.

The whole gym creep thing is a lie. Foids were just bragging about the attention they get for being oh so attractive.

She said it’s threatening that they’re ignoring her… it’s like the flip side of a “creep” being a man she finds undesirable who does pay attention to her.

Man she has deemed undesirable who pays attention to her = threatening
Man she has deemed desirable who does not pay attention to her = threatening

:feelskek: this mirrors something in math, I know it. Maybe I’m thinking how 1* -1 and -1* 1 both equal -1? It’s too funny.

Foids are stupid worthless hypocritical fucks

I sometimes feel an urge to beat a woman.
That slutty outfit alone is a good reason to beat her. I'm tired of seeing all these cheap whores in public places.

Last edited:
I like how this vapid absentminded slut inadvertently admits the real reason she goes to the gym isn't to exercise at all but to be a self aggrandizing attention whore

she should just go to a gym in India then

Rip her vagina open and scalp her head, force slugs and poop in her mouth and secure it in their, put a rotten cactus up her ass, rip her toenails off with a rusty spoon, and then put her in a metal box which is slowly heated to boilling point.

Inject her vains with bleach, urine and barf from a baby and put a hook in the middle of her nose and drag her around until the bone gets pulled off

Put a million sharp poison needles in her eyes and battery acid in her ears, which are twisted by a machine
In real life

i think this is just troll/satire directed at all sluts complaining about men staring at them in the gym

Yeah it works now.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia