Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When Chadlets try to bully chad

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZzKXi8HiHk/?taken-by=netflixtvposts

Nobody fucks with Chad, not even other chads.

I'm tired of all the Chad leaning propaganda. You show dumb girl teenagers will start to believe some of this shit is possible from really good looking men (Chads) and start fantasising about having one despite being 3/10 at best themselves

Morf12 said:
I'm tired of all the Chad leaning propaganda. You show dumb girl teenagers will start to believe some of this shit is possible from really good looking men (Chads) and start fantasising about having one  despite being 3/10 at best themselves

They are literally brain washing young girls by telling them that they too can have a good looking guy like him.
Such bs, they should start finding more incel/ugly characters to play the roles.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
They are literally brain washing young girls by telling them that they too can have a good looking guy like him.
Such bs, they should start finding more incel/ugly characters to play the roles.

I'm tired of Chad taking our looksmatch women. How long are we going to let this go on?

Morf12 said:
I'm tired of Chad taking our looksmatch women. How long are we going to let this go on?

until beta uprising.
I will forever wait for beta uprising and fight with my incel brothers

If they are unrealistic enough to believe that, they deserve to be pumped and dumped by Chad as they inevitably will.

Are those supposed to be teenagers? They look mid 20s at youngest.

eggo said:
Are those supposed to be teenagers? They look mid 20s at youngest.

Their age doesn't matter, as long as they get the girls pussy wet, they can be 30 year gandy mofo, dating a 15 year old teen slut

until beta uprising.
I will forever wait for beta uprising and fight with my incel brothers

Soon brother, the crusade begins!

Jest fukin realized, the chadlooks like@zyros