Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When Chad won’t commit

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

They just point me to the slaughterhouse
Every toilet when Chad pumps and dumps them

And like any other foid, she bashed her Chad emotions to average/ugly men

B78F2119 B196 48EB BE01 98CAB868825A

Last edited:
Wasnt there a study that showed that instead of lowering their standards women lash it out on ugly guys on dating apps after getting rejected by good looking ones. I should really start keeping a tab on all this black pilled shit I come across.

Guilt by association with a fucking Chad.

Guilt by association with a fucking Chad.
That's like comparing a starving homeless man to Bill Gates, just because both of them are human jfl

That's like comparing a starving homeless man to Bill Gates, just because both of them are human jfl
Yeah, she dont have the balls to say that to Chad so she takes it out on random guy.

Just to comprehend how over it is, that guy gigamogs me to oblivion.

Yeah, she dont have the balls to say that to Chad so she takes it out on random guy.
A random guy she probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise

Yeah, the spend their freetime bashing ugly men when chad doesnt commit and they get away with it. They become so bitter, that even when you punch them, they are angry that chad didnt commit.

For them unattractive males are nothing worthy of respect.

Wasnt there a study that showed that instead of lowering their standards women lash it out on ugly guys on dating apps after getting rejected by good looking ones. I should really start keeping a tab on all this black pilled shit I come across.
they lash it out on ugly guys in general, to remind themselves there's still people below them (their simps) no matter how low Chad makes them feel.