Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When Chad watches anime

This guy was probably HTN, Chad can watch loli hentai in front of roasties and still smash

HE WAS 17 YOU SICK FUCK! The foid sounds more retarded than the chad. Who gives a fuck about how old a fictional cartoon character is?

>American made anime :lul:

Imagine having so many options you reject a "seemingly nice" man over fucking anime

who cares and jfl at age cucking over cartoon foids

absolute state no wonder why so men many get no action

imagine as an incel you some how get dates with a foid and she likes you, only to reject you over anime.

fuck this game you cant do anything

Wish i had that low inhibition

Why do foids have shit personalities? If they didn’t have vaginas, no man would ever talk to one. Imagine getting worked up over this?

all the more reason to hate anime, bitch you have a gf and ruin everything by watching some pantiesniffing weebcel shit

This guy was probably HTN, Chad can watch loli hentai in front of roasties and still smash
Chad could be a child molester and foids would break him out of prison lol

Larp, shitty fan fiction writer for reddit brownie points.

it was cyberpunk edgerunners and the “12yo” wasn’t even a loli. Autistic redditor clearly looking to be outraged. Zoomers deserve their loneliness

Chad could be a child molester and foids would break him out of prison lol
I’ve seen tinder experiments where the Chadfish confesses to being a kid molester and the foids just respond like “oh everyone makes mistakes!” :foidSoy:

I’ve seen tinder experiments where the Chadfish confesses to being a kid molester and the foids just respond like “oh everyone makes mistakes!” :foidSoy:
Fuck expiriment, the fem guards literally busted out a child molester with the car her betabuxxer bought her lol

The anime plays and we are introduced to the main character who is 17 years old. The plot continues and we get to this scene where this woman, a supposed love interest who is in her early to mid 20s, is starting to take interest in him. It gets to the point where it is implied that they are about to engage in sexual activity to which I say “he is 17……”.

Amerifag culture is so fucking stupid. Would it make a difference if he was 18? Is there SO much difference between the two? It's so retarded. I will never understand this amerifag obsession with the number 18 like it is this unassailable boundary where you become an adult. There is absolutely no biological reason for it to be 18. It could just as easily have been 17 or 19 or 20. Arbitrary fucking morality. Height of illogic. Pisses me the fuck off. Also, what about all the other shit the character goes through? I assume the anime in question is Cyberpunk. That nigga goes through hell. He joins a terrorist gang. Does this stupid roastie fuckhead consider for a second where it is immoral for a 17 year old to be groomed into becoming a terrorist gang member? No, it is him getting some pussy that is TRULY predatory. My GOD.

My date told me that the age of consent in Japan is 16(this was an American made anime so that doesn’t make it any better).
Huh? There is no "American made anime". If this is Cyberpunk as I suspect, yes it is based off of an American videogame, but that does not make the anime American. Typical roastoid ignorance as usual.

Then there was a sexual scene involving character who looked like she was 12 but the show said she was older than that… yea ok.
If she is talking about Rebecca I do not remember a sexual scene with her, but even if there was, so what? The character is in her 20s. So is it looks that matter or the actual age? In any case, plenty of adult women are petite and/or young looking. I love that foids are quite happy to call them out even though surely it would be body shaming by their own standards.

But you know what? Chad is fucking smart. He is vetting girls to see whether they are seething roasties who cannot even watch an episode of anime without being triggered. Remember, chad has options. He will easily find a girl who is either apathetic to anime or enjoys it, and is not obsessed with everything being "problematic".

Capture

NO. THAT IS NOT WHAT THE AGE OF CONSENT IS. THE AGE OF CONSENT IS THE LEGAL AGE IN A GIVEN STATE THAT DEFINES WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO CONSENT TO SEX WITHOUT LIMIT. THAT IS IT. THAT IS ALL IT MEANS. THAT IS WHY IT WAS CREATED. ROMEO AND JULIET LAWS ARE WHAT IS THERE TO PROTECT SEX BETWEEN UNDERAGE PEOPLE (AS IN UNDER THE AGE OF CONSENT). FUCKING STUPID FOIDS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LEGAL SYSTEM. FUCK YOU. FUCKING ROASTOIDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: